Finally, the Democrats and Republicans agreed on something...

I move heat
Alright, now officially I am pissed off. I set my alarm to wake up at 2 after working all night just so I could watch “Let’s Make a Deal”, but nope, it was Marco Rubio (R) from Florida, whining about how upset he was over the occurrences on January 6th... Jesus Christ, get over yourself, dude. Democrats have the Congress, the Senate, and now the Presidency. How and why do you impeach someone who isn’t the President, anyway, you people don’t have anything better to do? Joe Biden has held public office for five decades without doing anything, why would he start now? The Democrats are waiting for his old ass to fall off a balcony, or just die in his sleep, then they can unleash Kamala Harris on America, which I suspect was the plan all along.
Yeah, Little Marco whining is not a sight to see.
Congress is having the second go at it.
At least Biden is not involved with it. Can't say the VP might get involved.
But there is precedence for Impeachment when the person doesn't hold office. And there is nothing in the Constitution that says you can not.
But the GOP will hold together. They will forget they are the party that Backs the Blue (hey, you can't say Biden supporters were waving trump flags and marching to the Capitol after the speech.)
Man, I hope the Defense comes up with a better argument than that Free Speech bit (which most experts say is bogus to hide behind.)

But in the words of Justice Antonin Scalia, "You can't ride with the cops and root for the robbers."
To be honest, PreciousB, I strongly suspect that Rubio will run for President in 2024