HELPFUL HINTS FOR HOBBIEST AND PROVIDERS!!!!

Men: Do not powder your balls before a date, looking like a coke whore after a blowjob is not a good look : ) Originally Posted by Goddessmaria

LOL now that presents a funny visual
Gentlemen, always remember how difficult it is for a lady to open the door for that first time to a new gentleman. Respect her time, her effort, and her policies. And if you enjoy your time together, by all means...tip in cash.

Ladies, always remember that TCB skills are just as important to most men as BCD skills. The gentlemen who will never contact you because of poor TCB skills are probably the ones most likely to understand paragraph one above.
How about- Research! If she has a website and 411.. its easy.. just read it.

If she is from oklahoma, non newbie friendly, no same day appts, and no HH appts.. please dont pm her asking her to see u in houston in one hour for a 30 min appt and no.. i do not have references.. as i am new.
Lacy!! I can't believe you would out me like that lol
Ladies if you get a call and a guy says cumalot will vouch for me...don't buy it, I don't recommend, vouch or give references to anyone...ijs
If your p411 list is all inclusive please let us know, if it isn't then please don't list the activity.
If your p411 list is all inclusive please let us know, if it isn't then please don't list the activity. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
+1
Where does leg humping fit into this thread?
Sweet and Little thank you for sharing that thread. I know if newbies or oldies could just pull it up without searching so many would use it. Thanks a million. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!

If she is from oklahoma, non newbie friendly, no same day appts, and no HH appts.. please dont pm her asking her to see u in houston in one hour for a 30 min appt and no.. i do not have references.. as i am new. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

LL, now you know the little does most of the thincking for us fucktards. Do you really expect us to read a website? Seriously, many fucktards are doing good just to feed themselves.
Variety is the spice of life...however, to ensure your safety, research, research, research. By doing your research (here, P411, other sites), you will be able to ensure that (1) the lady is who she states who she is; (2) the lady will meet your expectations. BP (and previously, Craigs List) may be a decent place to search, but you have to follow up with research - ladies with websites are good; those with websites as well as reviews are even better!

Once you find a lady that you find a connection, go back - you will have a good relationship, but remember, you seek professional companionship - nothing more, nothing less. Although the ladies are professionals, they are human too and want to be treated like you want to be treated. Gifts are nice touches (research what she likes), good reviews are appreciated too.

Ultimately, you need to be safe, and have fun.

If she is from oklahoma, non newbie friendly, no same day appts, and no HH appts.. please dont pm her asking her to see u in houston in one hour for a 30 min appt and no.. i do not have references.. as i am new. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
So, you aren't in Dallas? I was hoping for a 10am date. haha

For guys, respect, good hygiene, be on time, know what is and is not on the menu (as Lacy said above "Research!").

For ladies, communication skills are extremely important. Both before and during the date. If you confirm a date, do whatever you need to do to be there. Nothing worse than an ncns. Excellent communication both before and during a date makes for a much better date experience.
Clouddancer wrote a really good one for guys http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...tives+hobbying

. Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You mean you found that info somewhere on THIS website?? How did you do that??
Great Post! It never hurts to post the basics for the newbies or reminders for the longtimers.

Here are a few of my favorites from "back in the day."

Advice to providers from a seasoned hobbyist:
Apatz's Hints, Tips and Tricks for the Younger Set
(with follow-up commentary from yours truly)

Top-notch man to man advice for initiating contact with a provider:
cpi3000's How to email a provider...

Some what-not-to-do advice for those who didn't catch the previous thread:
Caitie Mae's This HAS been said before

Hmmmm.... +1 for those of you who remember when I was so outspoken... lol.

~sweetness~
There's nothing like a waxed scrotum to say a guy is ready for a date. Awesome!