Misconceptions of others..

How come? I think it can stand on its own. Who woulda thunk WFT is a nice guy? Nice fan club WTF.
Yeah, I want to encourage the group hug going on here.

I'm not in the room of course. Don't want to kill the mood.
He's very interesting person, and very blunt like myself, which I like...I think too many people give him shit on here, when in reality, he is a very fun and interesting person! Originally Posted by Valerie
He is . I can`t wait to see him.
Yeah, I want to encourage the group hug going on here.

I'm not in the room of course. Don't want to kill the mood. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Group hug???? Someone's gotta hold out for ECCIE curmudgeon status.
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2011, 02:20 PM
He is . I can`t wait to see him. Originally Posted by ninasastri
You better be careful, I might poke your eyes out!

Did WTF give you a discount for giving him a positive review? Originally Posted by atlcomedy

WTF, you'll never be able to post again....you are sooo outed right now!! A nice guy?!? A fabulous time?!?...Complimenting Valerie?!? I don't even know who you are anymore!!! It doesn't take long to fall under the spell does it??

!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Don't be hating boys. Can't eveybody be a charmer.
Yep. He's a Houston legend lol Seriously, he's sexy and cool. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

Mmmm... now I want to meet WTF and see for myself.

WTF, I'll be in Houston April 26th. We should meet for juice (I don't drink much) .
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2011, 02:38 PM
Mmmm... now I want to meet WTF and see for myself.

WTF, I'll be in Houston April 26th. We should meet for juice (I don't drink much) . Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Thats no problem, I'll drink your juice

Seriously Oliva was joking, Val in turn was just being nice. Ain't nothing sexy about this old man other than he likes his face used for a sofa cushion

Seriously Oliva was joking, Val in turn was just being nice. Ain't nothing sexy about this old man other than he likes his face used for a sofa cushion Originally Posted by WTF
And honest ....
Originally Posted by WTF
I will buy you a drink and I'll have some juice. Geez!
Mods, can you cut and paste this thread into the OFF THE CLOCK thread, if Chica hasn't closed it yet?

Originally Posted by phatdaty
That thread is in D&T, pal. You don't see my name at the top of this forum. But it was a good attempt at a troll anyway!
That thread is in D&T, pal. You don't see my name at the top of this forum. But it was a good attempt at a troll anyway! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
LOL Chica....I thought the same thing when I read that post....just decided to keep my pretty little mouth shut though
So...to add to this topic....

Does anyone feel like they are easily misconstrued on this board? Or have bad opinions of people they've not met?

I ask because I personally feel I can come across a bit harsh sometimes to others, when in reality I'm not trying to be harsh at all...Just wondering if anyone else feels that way?

Does anyone feel like they are easily misconstrued on this board? Originally Posted by Valerie
Yes, but it doesn't bother me. It did but not anymore.

Or have VERY bad opinions of people they've not met?
Fixed that for ya

Yes. Yes. Yes. You couldn't pay me to meet them though. More like people I'd like to stay away from.

Lots of people I'm DYING to meet: Nina, DEVIN, Ed, WTF, Rrabbit, EA, Shorty, Sarah, my british sister, Sixxbach and of course my evil twin *sigh*

I had a little chat with one of our dear friends last night. He's very mean and aggressive on the board but was such a sweetheart. We had an interesting convo. I knew we'd hit it off though. He's a male version of me . It was fun!

Does anyone feel like they are easily misconstrued on this board? Or have bad opinions of people they've not met?
Originally Posted by Valerie
I'll bite. Fuck yes. There are a lot of people on here I think are stuck up,passive aggressive, genuinely nice,jealous,intelligent,or just plain retarded based on their posts. I do judge people here based on what they type, and I know I am not the only one. I take care in typing and articulating my thoughts before I hit the reply button for this very reason. I mean, what else do we have to go by if we have not met? I find it interesting that a lot of people on here say they act one way on the board and are nicer in real life. Why not be yourself and as nice as you say you are? What is the point of being a cunt or prick on here if that is really not who you are? Me, I type like I talk. No surprises here.
Yes.

Fixed that for ya

Yes. Yes. Yes. You couldn't pay me to meet them though. More like people I'd like to stay away from.

Lots of people I'm DYING to meet: Nina, DEVIN, Ed, WTF, Sarah, my british sister, Sixxbach and of course my evil twin *sigh*

I had a little chat with one of our dear friends last night. He's very mean and aggressive on the board but was such a sweetheart. We had an interesting convo. I knew we'd hit it off though. He's a male version of me . It was fun! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
LOL...fill me in (email)!

I'll bite. Fuck yes. There are a lot of people on here I think are stuck up,passive aggressive, genuinely nice,jealous,intelligent,or just plain retarded based on their posts. I do judge people here based on what they type, and I know I am not the only one. I take care in typing and articulating my thoughts before I hit the reply button for this very reason. I mean, what else do we have to go by if we have not met? I find it interesting that a lot of people on here say they act one way on the board and are nicer in real life. Why not be yourself and as nice as you say you are? What is the point of being a cunt or prick on here if that is really not who you are? Me, I type like I talk. No surprises here. Originally Posted by SarahAndFriends
I type like I talk as well, for the most part ( I curse more in person)...Anyone who has met me on this board will tell ya I'm the same Val they are used to on here .....When I say I come across a bit harsh to people on here, I feel they take my words out of context a lot....I'm quite a blunt person, but it can be difficult at times to work out emotions strictly on board posts, a sentence I may say on here could piss people off, whereas if I was saying it in person, I doubt they'd be upset at all...