When does the clock start ticking?

Clock starts when scheduled, unless she is delayed, at which point it starts when she opens the door. Originally Posted by Judge Smails
JudgeSmails - you rock.
Plain and simple. I like your candidness (oh...am I getting a whiff of CADDYSHACK here)?

* Yep...GUYS...expect...when the door is opened....the clock starts ticking.
* Yep...GALS...expect that you should be ready when the door is opened.

HOW SIMPLE IS THAT?
I have met a number of ladies that start the clock on the first visit after the chit-chat and that was much appreciated and 9 out of 10 times earns a tip and a return visit....just my $.02
Ginger,

LOL, don't even get me started quoting Caddyshack lines, I will wear you out.

BTW, that avatar of yours would launch a thousand ships.

Back to point, as the Wanderer said, a little chit chat with an ATF sorta off the clock is always appreciated but never expected. They have lives too. Always like the ladies with no clock in the rumpus room. Makes me double check my timepiece just to be sure, heck, maybe that is genius.
9 out of 10 times earns a tip and a return visit....just my $.02 Originally Posted by TheWanderer

Dream on TW.....no...the tip rarely happens...and that results in a NO-RETURN visit.

Nothing wrong with the dream world tho....

Ciao,
GingerB
[quote=GingerB;380105]Dream on TW.....no...the tip rarely happens...and that results in a NO-RETURN visit.

Nothing wrong with the dream world tho....

quote]

Believe me, I'm not one that lives in the dream world, but that has happened to me more often than not. I usually only schedule outcalls though and usually for 2 hours or more. I can see the importance of staying on the clock if you schedule a 1 hour incall and especially a 30 minute session. But I'd rather stay home and wang-chung before I'd do a 30 minute session.
All providers start the clock differently. Some girls start the clock when you call them from the parking lot (i.e. 18yo Skyy). Others have no clock whatsoever after you've seen them a few times.

But know this:
- you can insult a provider for asking
- you can get screwed for not asking.

But I have to laugh at the providers (Taylor Kisses) who threaten you up front in the ad for wasting time http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...s_-19/10206323

NO /TEXT/BLOCKED CALLS/...OR GAMES!!! I WILL TAKE FULL FORCE ACTIONS TO THOSE THAT TRY TO PLAY GAMES OR CAUSE CHAOS!!!!! SO PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MINE!
Really - "full force actions"? Who entices clients with threats???
Your time with me starts the minute you walk through my door! Am I clock watcher? Absolutely not! I'm a talker and if we run over our time, then it's no big deal! Has anyone ever taken advantage of my time? Absolutely not!
I have met a number of ladies that start the clock on the first visit after the chit-chat and that was much appreciated and 9 out of 10 times earns a tip and a return visit....just my $.02 Originally Posted by TheWanderer
+1 I always like to get some kind of chemistry between me and the provider before the session with a little chit chat. But I have seen both providers that say the clock starts once I walk in and others providers that start the clock once the panties hit the floor.

So lets say I have a HHR apointment would the provider like for me to just say hi and go to work and not waste time with the chit chat or convo??
If you're on time, the clock doesn't start until I put my hands on you.
If you're late but you called, see above.
If you're late and I haven't heard from you, I start it when your appointment time was supposed to start.
I almost always run over and I pad my appointments so I can take a few extra minutes if I want to. I do not expect to be tipped more or compensated for going over when it's my idea in the first place
Can we demand a raise?......full benefits?.....and a 401K?

hourly wages suck.....can someone just offer me an attractive monthly salary?
I don't watch the clock, BUT, your time begins when you walk through the door at your designated appointment time. If you want to talk for the first 30 minutes, then what you decide to do with your time is your business. I've never kicked anyone out, but I have decided not to see certain people again when they monopolize my time and don't even tip.

I prefer you to walk in and start getting naked. We can talk in between rounds one and two.
I once visited a reputable provider and was scheduled for a 30 minute session. Was 2-3 minutes late. We met and greeted. she definitely took her time. Led me into the room, left me there for a good ten minutes came in and rushed me through. I got dresses, she got dressed she took her time chatting with me the led me to the door. When I got to my car it was excactly 30 minutes from the time I parked till the time I got back to my car. I think time should start when bedroom door closes. I have taken dance lessons and my instructors always start the moment I statrt dancing. I myself give private lessons and my clock starts when my students play their first note. that's my opinion.
I see very few gentlemen so it is hard for me to watch a clock. I get so involved in what is happening time flies. I wish I had a way to recognize and be more aware of the time.

I prefer you to walk in and start getting naked. We can talk in between rounds one and two. Originally Posted by Dannie
Wow. I like the way you think...

H
I see very few gentlemen so it is hard for me to watch a clock. I get so involved in what is happening time flies. I wish I had a way to recognize and be more aware of the time. Originally Posted by VictoriaWestin

I couldn't have said that better myself.