Ladies does size matter

I've been told I'm a big dick but I see that differently as having one.
no size dont matter.....

• TheDr
  • 02-22-2014, 12:05 PM
Most guys would luv to have your 'problem' in RL situations. Lol. Size ain't really an issue with me. I just got kicked to the curb 'cause I get softer sometimes when changing positions during sex. Not all the time but more times than we'd like. Thought it was just me but some of my boyz my age, who also have a lot of sex, are having the same issues. Sucks gettin' old. Lol. Maybe I need to fuck my own age. LMFAO

Regarding your question, I think providers want whatever dick they can get that will allow them to satisfy you, get paid and efficiently get to the next dollar providing dick. Whatever facilitates that she's happy with. j/s
Most guys would luv to have your 'problem' in RL situations. Lol. Size ain't really an issue with me. I just got kicked to the curb 'cause I get softer sometimes when changing positions during sex. Thought it was just me but some of my boyz my age, who also have a lot of sex, are having the same issues. Originally Posted by TheDr
Have you tried a stretchable silicone cock ring? They work wonders for helping keep an erection. You could also try the silicone ones that don't stretch as much and see which feels more comfortable and keeps you hard.
can we link this to the NBA thread?
They are all welcome, no matter the size.
heres my honest opinion: it does matter but I have never asked what size he is as I've never turned anyone away because of the size and I am pretty tight. A vagina is stretchable but if it becomes painful then I'd rather not do it. I like pleasure not pain lol! When it comes down to Greek, yes that does matter lol. I love my body and wouldn't want to get all torn up. I want it to be nice and tight just like it is now! Hope that helps some...
It's too bad London Rayne retired. She would have given you a no bull shit answer. Originally Posted by Cowboy011
I miss her.

But I'll give him a no bullshit answer.

Pics in my PM box or you 're lying.
Pics in my PM box or you 're lying. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Well....at least you don't have a small box.
I'd like to find a provider that prefers 4 and 1/2 inch pricks, lol Originally Posted by Pantylover
There was on but she retired.
Most guys would luv to have your 'problem' in RL situations. Lol. Size ain't really an issue with me. I just got kicked to the curb 'cause I get softer sometimes when changing positions during sex. Not all the time but more times than we'd like. Thought it was just me but some of my boyz my age, who also have a lot of sex, are having the same issues. Sucks gettin' old. Lol. Maybe I need to fuck my own age. LMFAO

Regarding your question, I think providers want whatever dick they can get that will allow them to satisfy you, get paid and efficiently get to the next dollar providing dick. Whatever facilitates that she's happy with. j/s Originally Posted by TheDr
One can only sell IOP for so long. And as was stated, "size is in the eye of the beholder". Many get pumped up because we're compensated or kind enough to do so. ;-)
no size dont matter.....

Originally Posted by wynter_ice
Yeah....but it does....

On this board, specifically, you have to ask in what context does size matter? If we remove any financial gain out of the equation (no, wait, come back!) then size matters without question! If the question is taken in the context of financial gain, then.....it still matters! Only for different reason.

I suspect that the "greek freaks" would not like me asking for a trip to the isles because of my size; therefore size matters. It's not hubris that makes me say that, it's common-damn-sense!

However, aside from the practical side of things, size still matters. While I'll admit that men are far more concerned about their length than their width (classic mistake), it's nothing short of a sales pitch for a woman to say that she "doesn't care." Oh sure, I could be a damn eunuch and get you off, but that's not the point! It's what we can do with our "size" to get you off that matters; not our tongue, sexy stare, or cannons with free t-shirts!

Instead of "size doesn't matter" I'd like people to say "size does matter, but isn't the whole package" partly because it's true, and partly because it's a little ironic, lol.

I only see providers with small hands. This helps my self esteem. Originally Posted by Goatnipples
Pfffft, hahahaha!
Most guys would luv to have your 'problem' in RL situations. Lol. Size ain't really an issue with me. I just got kicked to the curb 'cause I get softer sometimes when changing positions during sex. Not all the time but more times than we'd like. Thought it was just me but some of my boyz my age, who also have a lot of sex, are having the same issues. Sucks gettin' old. Lol. Maybe I need to fuck my own age. LMFAO Originally Posted by TheDr

I'm speechless !
Ok I will give my .02 cents worth...

Personally, not that I make it a habit of doing so. I think "size does matter" but it's perceived differently by men vs. women... To men it's more of an ego trip... Mines longer or bigger than yours... Ha ha... You know!!! To women it's generally more of a concern about width or girth rather than length... IMHO

To some ladies it may be about the length but for most women I have met. They are much more interested in the feeling they get or the action they receive... What you do with what you have is their primary concern and how you do it!!!

I'm sure some will blast me for my opinion but just saying that had been my experience. Truly though, if a man pleases the woman he is with there is a much better chance he will receive an outstanding session from her. If the man is just concerned about his own pleasure then the lady will go through the motions necessary to give him what he wants. For me my greatest and most enjoyable sessions with a provider is when she is pleased with my actions toward her. The ladies who provide the best session are always at the top of my list to see again...!!!

Hope that all makes sense it's ... My opinion!!!
Honestly, In the hobby I try to avoid men with large packages. It's different in the real world when you have actual feelings for the guy then you don't mind taking his pain but in the hobby oh noooo! I feel the complete opposite. In the hobby most guys want the female to take control. When you have a big package it's like the opposite. You'll be dominating and I personally don't like that, as there's no real feelings involved so it just feels weird. I can't really explain it lol but I also think you should warn providers that you are packing just in case they change their mind when they see it, you won't waste your time & theirs.