Riot Police

Other than ad hominid attacks you got nothing, however you have a dumb ass old fart holding your trannies balls while he fucks you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ad hominid attacks?

That is TOO funny!!! Gawd, you're a moron, LittleEva!
So, the police show up to protect the White House Grounds from the dregs of society and in a FAUX NEWS move some try to infer the police were moving on the WHEELCHAIRS at the WWII Memorial.
You've just proved you do not know what the fuck is going on, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Take your racist comments and go screw yourself, you dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Still can't explain it, can you?

You are just an in-bred Confederate sympathizer who fancies himself an intellect.
So, the police show up to protect the White House Grounds from the dregs of society and in a FAUX NEWS move some try to infer the police were moving on the WHEELCHAIRS at the WWII Memorial. Originally Posted by lostincypress
Too late, lostinspace! The dregs of society -- morons like YOU -- voted Odumbo into the White House.

You are just an in-bred Confederate sympathizer who fancies himself an intellect. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Gonna let you wallow in your own, pathetic ignorance, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Other than ad hominid attacks you got nothing, however you have a dumb ass old fart holding your trannies balls while he fucks you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ad hominid attacks?

That is TOO funny!!! Gawd, you're a moron, LittleEva! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
+1
Nobody escapes the wrath of the Shit Monster!

gotta love those bicycle helmets with NO face sheilds ... every riot cop should have one

Originally Posted by CJ7
Hahaha Oh my god, those jackets. They look like they are dressed more like Dominoes Pizza Delivery guys than riot cops, lol.
Gonna let you wallow in your own, pathetic ignorance, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are just an in-bred Confederate sympathizer who fancies himself an intellect.
Ad hominid attacks?

That is TOO funny!!! Gawd, you're a moron, LittleEva! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

glad you liked it gramps.
IBS does more than fancy himself ... He flogs himself!!!!

I sure wouldn't go into battle against those guys without a knee shield Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah those old wheelchair-bound Texas vets would make a formidable "riot"

You are just an in-bred Confederate sympathizer who fancies himself an intellect. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's obvious that it's only your dumb Yankee ass and Ekim the Inbred Chimp that don't understand what the thread is really about, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but at least you've got the devolving Chimp to back you up in your wallow of perpetual ignorance: wallow-wallow.

Wallow in your pathetic ignorance, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Hijacking ANOTHER thread, eh, Corpy?
It's obvious that it's only your dumb Yankee ass and Ekim the Inbred Chimp that don't understand what the thread is really about, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, but at least you've got the devolving Chimp to back you up in your wallow pool of perpetual ignorance.

Wallow in your pathetic ignorance, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The OP made the point - which you missed - that it was nearly useless to wear a bike helmet with no face mask. It offers no useful protection in a riot.

You responded by posting something STUPID about batons. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

You STILL can't explain what your first post has to do with the OP.

Because all those tranny dicks pounding your ass has caused repetitive brain trauma.

Caught AGAIN in another inane post that you can't back out of. So you speak in vague terms about others not understanding what the thread is really about. Although you can't explain it yourself can you, tranny fucker?
  • CJ7
  • 10-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Hahaha Oh my god, those jackets. They look like they are dressed more like Dominoes Pizza Delivery guys than riot cops, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762

the brother on the right of the pic tucked his bike pants in his Reebok Hi Tops

The OP made the point - which you missed - that it was nearly useless to wear a bike helmet with no face mask. It offers no useful protection in a riot.

You responded by posting something STUPID about batons. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

You STILL can't explain what your first post has to do with the OP.

Because all those tranny dicks pounding your ass has caused repetitive brain trauma.

Caught AGAIN in another inane post that you can't back out of. So you speak in vague terms about others not understanding what the thread is really about. Although you can't explain it yourself can you, tranny fucker? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Wallow in your ignorance, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you're in a league with Ekim the Inbred Chimp!