Encounter: Skittles

SMH simpin is a crime lol Originally Posted by dizzycastro
The simps have infiltrated all walks of society. SMH
I don’t know if Skittles has Eccie account and looking at her reviews, she will feel proud that she got two pages of comments. LOL.. Mongers, we are making her famous.
I don’t know if Skittles has Eccie account and looking at her reviews, she will feel proud that she got two pages of comments. LOL.. Mongers, we are making her famous. Originally Posted by CAJUNLOVE123
These days most girls are only worried about their Instagram likes and comment counts. Snapchat is a close second tho. I don't really think she cares about horny gentlemen like us or anyone outside of those apps actually. Idk
Well I went to Skittles. I must say She is a keeper. And I will continue to see her. Everything about her service was great. She is 100% the real thing. Banging hot body. Oh and the sounds of her moans are like Angels from Heaven.
You get what you donate for some of you need to stop trying to get over on these girls. And make the donation that required to get what you want. So think about that Originally Posted by Marky3189
Professionals ask for what they expect to get. They don't count on clients to spontaneously pay more than they were asked for.
Well I went to Skittles. I must say She is a keeper. And I will continue to see her. Everything about her service was great. She is 100% the real thing. Banging hot body. Oh and the sounds of her moans are like Angels from Heaven. Originally Posted by Marky3189
When I first started here we would immediately assume comments like this were from a mandle or a pimp. Now, it may just be simp'in. I guess simp has replaced White Knight.
??. I don't get it, wtf is simpin, and who the hell is the White Knight?
I can’t figure out how to post a new review, but I can confirm she’s real and her body is unbelievable. She mentioned that she had a bad review because a guy went too far and she wasn’t comfortable but she’s been trying to rebuild her reputation. If you are in Lafayette and looking she’s highly recommended.
I need to go see her, its been a while.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed