HELP! USER ALERT!!!!!SOMEONE HAS CREATED A FAKE REVIEW ON MY NAME . PICS AND DETAILS TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM!

Goddamit, I wish you'd change your profile picture, because that's the most beautiful WOC I've ever seen, and every time I see it I want to set up an appointment with you.....lol
Goddamit, I wish you'd change your profile picture, because that's the most beautiful WOC I've ever seen, and every time I see it I want to set up an appointment with you.....lol Originally Posted by Txcruiser
Done.
The more you comment, the less likely anyone is going to trust you.

I appreciate that you're almost always polite, and don't get abusive, but buddy, you're creepy as fuck. Your comments and posts are so bone-chillingly, serial-killer creepy I sometimes think you're just fronting to get attention. But even that is super-creepy. Do stop. Originally Posted by Txcruiser
I'm not creepy so stop with the attacks!

It's just that I want a real girlfriend. One way or the other I'm going to get a girlfriend.

The ideal girlfriend would not have any family or friends that would miss her. That would show her that I'm the only one who loves her and she won't be able to leave me. Forever.

Trust me. I will get a girlfriend one way or the other and she will love me to the very end.
Check my showcase. It happened to me. You will notice a mod attached my alert. You may have over stepped some. I understand its frustrating but the really good clients on here dont even take those guys seriously. Especially when they look into it.
I'm not creepy so stop with the attacks!

It's just that I want a real girlfriend. One way or the other I'm going to get a girlfriend.

The ideal girlfriend would not have any family or friends that would miss her. That would show her that I'm the only one who loves her and she won't be able to leave me. Forever.

Trust me. I will get a girlfriend one way or the other and she will love me to the very end. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You have clearly stepped beyond reality. I hope LE is monitoring your threads. You're now a public health risk.
How long will she be banned for? Is it permanent?
  • ztonk
  • 02-05-2018, 08:16 PM
How long will she be banned for? Is it permanent? Originally Posted by Rootfire
It's not permanent...

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Banned