Republican Loss in Long Island District Should Be A Wake-up Call For The GOP

Just another victory for the independent woman. You ain't forcing me back to the 60's dirty old white man party.

Carry on Ms Swift
...It is believed that Suozzi's stance on abortion rights was also a positive in this suburban district... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Look! Squirrel! So yer say'n the people that voted for him are morons? Hmmm.... could be right. Nothing he can do about the topic in the House. Might have been able to do something had he been the governor. Maybe.

..."Suozzi said the border needed to be secured, called for a bipartisan compromise and supported the bipartisan congressional deal that was scuttled by Trump and the hard right. Pilip came out against the bill."... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Hmm... seems to be a running thread of morons voting for him or short attention span stuff. The bill as I understand it is: Let us spend more of other peoples money all over other peoples , 10,000 miles away, and just a teensey bit on our own, even though they could just enforce the existing laws.
Look! Squirrel! So yer say'n the people that voted for him are morons? Hmmm.... could be right. Nothing he can do about the topic in the House. Might have been able to do something had he been the governor. Maybe.

Hmm... seems to be a running thread of morons voting for him or short attention span stuff. The bill as I understand it is: Let us spend more of other peoples money all over other peoples , 10,000 miles away, and just a teensey bit on our own, even though they could just enforce the existing laws. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
This was a bipartisan bill that would have been a positive move in helping to control illegal immigration. Republicans supported the bill until Trump made it political. It will hurt Republicans more than Democrats come November.