Austin Gentleman's Club Luncheon Thank You

These events are always great. Never a shortage of ways to enjoy.

My thanks to Whispers for being the outstanding Ring Master for this Circus and all the others.

Thanks for the special invite Fran....sorry I declined...but you never mentioned breakfast.
Thanks to all who organized the party and to the ladies who attended. It was a pleasure to meet Miss Francisca and others. Thanks again for a great time.
These events are always great. Never a shortage of ways to enjoy.

My thanks to Whispers for being the outstanding Ring Master for this Circus and all the others. Originally Posted by Ben There
"Ring Master" I like that!

• ztonk
  • 02-04-2012, 10:59 AM
"Ring Master" I like that! Originally Posted by Whispers
What does that make me??
"Ring Master" I like that! Originally Posted by Whispers
What does that make me?? Originally Posted by ztonk
hmmm.... Isn't there always a Midget next to the RingMaster? or a clown?

LOL!

Originally Posted by ztonk
Could not get away from work .

Ya'll need to show up at P10 this afternoon and have a do-over for those of us who could not make it.
  • Vyt
  • 02-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Some of us show up at P10 on a regular basis!

I plan to be there for the super bowl party tomorrow...
  • thegj
  • 02-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Thanks to one and all- to the Ring Master and his Crown Prince

Now Z- you are already a ring master( you have some kink experience perhaps...)
Whispers is just a beginner in the dark world
Perhaps we should buy him an evening all tied up with Fran..hmmm

Thank you all for your hard in putting together another fun event!
Thank you for all the work, Whispers and Z.

I was the shy guy in the corner.

It was nice meeting everyone, seeing friends, and enjoying the club.
YOU should take me to the next one...I need to see you in person to get the correct measurements for the HGE supplies.

Thank you for all the work, Whispers and Z.

I was the shy guy in the corner.

It was nice meeting everyone, seeing friends, and enjoying the club. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Thank you gentlemen for kind comments. I actually blushed!

rrabbit, anytime you want some company at the GC... you have my number

Reya, maybe Whisp will allow you & I to host the "After Party" for the next gathering.

Ben There... you know you have an open invitation anytime... Breakfast, lunch or dinner.

TheGj... My B-day is coming up. Ztonk for an evening would be a really, really nice b-day present
YOU should take me to the next one...I need to see you in person to get the correct measurements for the HGE supplies. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine

You think just because you have long legs, a nice hiney, and boobs that defy gravity that he's going to pick you over me ?

I'm hairy all over. So there ... tttthhhhbbbbttthhhh.

Pick me, Thor... pick me !!!

Thank you gentlemen for kind comments. I actually blushed!

rrabbit, anytime you want some company at the GC... you have my number

Reya, maybe Whisp will allow you & I to host the "After Party" for the next gathering.

Ben There... you know you have an open invitation anytime... Breakfast, lunch or dinner.

TheGj... My B-day is coming up. Ztonk for an evening would be a really, really nice b-day present Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Fran and Reya wrapped around the meaty Z in the next "After Party" ? The Z smarich, is that what that is called on the menu ?
Fran and Reya wrapped around the meaty Z in the next "After Party" ? The Z smarich, is that what that is called on the menu ? Originally Posted by rrrabbit

"Meaty Z"???

That increasing midsection is all too "whisperish" in makeup ladies.... I would bet if ya puched on it you would feel the beer sloshin around!
YOU should take me to the next one...I need to see you in person to get the correct measurements for the HGE supplies. Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
That can easily be arranged, only to help you with HGE experience, of course. Do you have a plce picked out, BTW? Under a bridge would be great, except we have to be careful not to pick a bridge that houses one of the numerous bat colonies.

You think just because you have long legs, a nice hiney, and boobs that defy gravity that he's going to pick you over me ?

I'm hairy all over. So there ... tttthhhhbbbbttthhhh.

Pick me, Thor... pick me !!!

Originally Posted by rrrabbit
I've never had a date for these luncheons, now I might have two? I'll take you only if you promise not to get drunk and end up giving ztonk a freebie in a cabana.