Are we made to be with only 1 individual?

Monogamy is unnatural.
It is societal structure.
Not drincking Dr Pepper is achievable. But,who in their right mind would want to? Originally Posted by dearhunter
WU?

You know the guy is in big trouble when he's carrying his current avatar-pic on a SHMB.
I ask myself this question quite often. I have met many women of different ethnic backgrounds and thought, "I'd marry and have a family with her" (women of different races, non-providers as well as providers). Besides, I've never seen any animal bound or stuck with just 1 mate. Or could it be I'm just a lustful male whore dog freak sexual craving jackass of a man whom can't control his fleshy desires??? What do you lovely people think? Originally Posted by hockeyman
There are many species in the animal kingdom that mate for life. The heartsong penguin for instance.

A man that can control his dick with all the sex around deserves a crown and a tomb full of gold for that is a man truly in tune with his soul. And I don't mean monogamy either. If you promise to be monogamous, then yes, but I would never promise to a man to only want to have sex with only him for the rest of my life, nor will I let a man repeat those wack ass wedding vows to me.

Emotional monogamy is way more important to me than they physical kind. Most men have to lie about whether they find another girl attractive or not. Any type of percirved attention to the opposite sex is a threat to most women's security and ego. I'm under no such illusions, I want my man to be happy. There's rules to that shit though.

1. Don't bring that ho into my house.
2. Make sure that ho knows her place.
3. Make sure I don't see or hear that ho. (calling, showing up at my house, Facebook stalking)
4. Do your shit on the low low... and I don't want to hear about it.. would you like to hear about the dick I got on my lunch break.
5.Have your ass home every night on time. Yes, I believe in curfews when we go out alone. There is nothing open past 2am but legs and hospitals. Do your fucking on your own time, not family time.
6. LAST BUT NOT LEAST: MAKE SURE MY SHIT IS TAKEN CARE OF FIRST! If you're out fucking so hard that you forget to do some shit I explicitly asked you to do HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

Transversely, I can't stand an ole' Ike Turner ass dude.

Easy, motherfucker! We're all professionals here.
Does the original question only mean one taint at a time?
Girl That picture though lol!
If most men weren't blankly bound to one woman,.....

......there'd be a hell of a lot more babies in the world.
might as well say not being a moron is perfectly achievable

or

eating vegatables and not twinkies (or McD's) is perfectly achievable for humans

or

eliminating drama on eccie is perfectly achievable. haha Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
All of those things are perfectly achievable...it just takes strong minded individuals to make them happen. Unfortunately for y'all, you're all lemmings...

Not drincking Dr Pepper is achievable. But,who in their right mind would want to? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Shhh...what my wife doesn't know about me and Dr. Pepper won't hurt her...
All of those things are perfectly achievable...it just takes strong minded individuals to make them happen. Unfortunately for y'all, you're all lemmings...

Shhh...what my wife doesn't know about me and Dr. Pepper won't hurt her... Originally Posted by Wakeup
and you proved the first example perfectly assuming you know my habits or everyone else's habits on eating or that myself or anyone cares about the last thing (eh, sure some still do but that's not y'all). saying y'all is a pretty blanket statement. obviously some of us, myself, could give a rat's ass about the drama anymore if they did at all. ok, I admit it can be entertaining.

FYI, don't like twinkies and rarely ever eat at McD's. myself, didn't say y'all, cause the examples are aimed at the masses in general who fall into those categories. as in if you're in a category then what are the odds of that person leaving it? this thread and this board being perfect examples related to your example. if you get that lemming.
There is nothing open past 2am but legs and hospitals. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
^^^^^ Pretty much!
There are many species in the animal kingdom that mate for life. The heartsong penguin for instance.

A man that can control his dick with all the sex around deserves a crown and a tomb full of gold for that is a man truly in tune with his soul. And I don't mean monogamy either. If you promise to be monogamous, then yes, but I would never promise to a man to only want to have sex with only him for the rest of my life, nor will I let a man repeat those wack ass wedding vows to me.

Emotional monogamy is way more important to me than they physical kind. Most men have to lie about whether they find another girl attractive or not. Any type of percirved attention to the opposite sex is a threat to most women's security and ego. I'm under no such illusions, I want my man to be happy. There's rules to that shit though.

1. Don't bring that ho into my house.
2. Make sure that ho knows her place.
3. Make sure I don't see or hear that ho. (calling, showing up at my house, Facebook stalking)
4. Do your shit on the low low... and I don't want to hear about it.. would you like to hear about the dick I got on my lunch break.
5.Have your ass home every night on time. Yes, I believe in curfews when we go out alone. There is nothing open past 2am but legs and hospitals. Do your fucking on your own time, not family time.
6. LAST BUT NOT LEAST: MAKE SURE MY SHIT IS TAKEN CARE OF FIRST! If you're out fucking so hard that you forget to do some shit I explicitly asked you to do HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

Transversely, I can't stand an ole' Ike Turner ass dude.

Easy, motherfucker! We're all professionals here. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
You are my dream girlfriend or wife, lol.
The reason i asked the question is because sometimes i feel guilty after hobbying, but, after dealing with an individual on a daily bases I think "no wonder I fuck around"! Then I wonder if I use excuses to go satisfy my greedy sexual appetite??? But sometimes or a lot of time girlfriends, wives, synificant other do run us to the arms of eccienation. My conclusion is: NO. But only for men. Women yall can only have 1 individual lol
You cheat because you want to; nobody is driving you to the arms of anyone. If you are a cheater you're going to cheat if you're not you're not. Quit bullshitting yourself and be honest. if she was that much of a problem then you could leave her instead of cheating if you're lying to her and telling her that you're being monogamous. But of course you're not going to do that just yet..

No singular person is going to be able to supply 100% of what you need or what you think you need..how to have more respect for a man and said hey look I wanted to be able to do our own thing, I'm not going to disrespect you, but don't expect for me to be monogamous then someone who constantly is lying one really either way it doesn't really matter to me. That's why women go off about it because of the lies that's attached to it not necessarily the cheating.
Just sayin...

I can say that I do believe that everyone has a mate, the one that you can have mind blowing sex, never get tired of that person, and throughout the day think about that person. Ok but it never fails that you put your trust and loyalty into a person to be disappointed. I can honestly say that being single and exploring and meeting new people is what I like, but having someone right by your side to have your back no matter what is hard to find. Jealous, and trust fucks shit up for some people.

That's why my favorite species is the Black Widow she runs her web