Republican Congressman John Boehner Enrolls in Obamacare

• CJ7
  • 11-23-2013, 12:40 AM
I think WTF's quote pretty much sums it up: "Fuc Granny"

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=11 Originally Posted by gnadfly

since it was a trumped up commercial, I agree .. F Granny
It is so frustrating trying to talk to people like you. Boehner, like every other congress person, has their own health plan paid for by us. Do you understand the idea of a show? Wrestling isn't real either. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD, you are not up to date on all of the rules. Did you read the article? This is about 3/4 of way down.
"The federal health care law requires members to enroll in D.C. exchanges." Congress does not have their own plan anymore. A congressman/congresswoman salary and their health insurance is paid for by the tax payer. It has always been that way. Boehner makes more than $92,000 so don't worry he won't qualify for the subsidy. Study up JD and then come back and talk to me.
So im curious, does it piss you guys off that Mrs. Os bff in college is the VP of the village idiots from Canada that couldnt build a web site over the last 3 years? That cost 100s of millions of YOUR Dollars, and DOESNT WORK. It kills me that these people can do anything and if you are a liberal its just OK. Does nothing bother you about the waste, coruption, cronism going on. This isnt bs, it really happened. Sometimes i wonder if you guys are so caught up in your own hatred you cant see the forest from the trees. When your Uncle,Sister,Mom, or someone that you actually care about gets fucked in this deal what are you gonna tell em? Originally Posted by steamyromance
SR, you are not accurate with the facts. The Canada firm was hired in 2007 for a different government project. FYI, Bush was president in 2007. Mrs Obama had nothing to do with CGI getting hired for the HealthCare.Gov website.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ealthcare-gov/

You want an example of cronism, how about when Dick Cheney secured a no compete bid contract for Haliburton to feed the soldiers in Iraq and AG. Cheney still collects a $300,000 commission check from Haliburton for a now show job. There is your corruption. Do some homework before you spread your propaganda.
Good job flight65!
SR, you are not accurate with the facts. The Canada firm was hired in 2007 for a different government project. FYI, Bush was president in 2007. Mrs Obama had nothing to do with CGI getting hired for the HealthCare.Gov website.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ealthcare-gov/

You want an example of cronism, how about when Dick Cheney secured a no compete bid contract for Haliburton to feed the soldiers in Iraq and AG. Cheney still collects a $300,000 commission check from Haliburton for a now show job. There is your corruption. Do some homework before you spread your propaganda. Originally Posted by flghtr65
65 . Im not saying Bush or Chaney are any better, what they did is WRONG !
Now if you do a search about CGI and see their lack of ability to accomplish anything dont you think the influence of Mrs. O MIGHT HAVE PLAYED A PART IN THE CLUSTER FUCK they call health care. gov.. I also think alot of you party line guys are blind to the truth, its called Swiss bank account and i bet this commision is way more than 300k .Bottom line is they are all crooks and the sooner you guys can come to grips with that the better off we all will be.
Well everyone says John Boehner is a dumbass. I guess the title of this thread proves it.
Hey, Fluffy! Why do you not like W giving Halliburton no-bid contracts? Obama has granted Halliburton no-bid contracts, too! Hmmm . . . Cheney and Obama both tossing cheese to the same rats. Why? Could it be that . . .

DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN!

The apparent differences between the parties are merely cosmetic.
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 12:59 AM
Hey, Fluffy! Why do you not like W giving Halliburton no-bid contracts? Obama has granted Halliburton no-bid contracts, too! Hmmm . . . Cheney and Obama both tossing cheese to the same rats. Why? Could it be that . . .

The apparent differences between the parties are merely cosmetic. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

could it be the Halliburton contracts handed out by W is still a valid contract that this country is legally bound to?

sure it could.

or maybe you can name the contracts Obie granted Halliburton ... can you?

The apparent differences between the parties are merely cosmetic. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Truth. There is very little difference between the two parties. Dems are the lesser of two evils.

And this current crop of Repubs are bat shit crazy. But on the ideological spectrum, both parties are fairly close...
Truth. There is very little difference between the two parties. Dems are the lesser of two evils.

And this current crop of Repubs are bat shit crazy. But on the ideological spectrum, both parties are fairly close... Originally Posted by MrGoodBar
MGB, I agree with you that this current crop of republicans are bat shit crazy. I don't agree you on the ideological spectrum being close, the parties are as different as night and day. The only two issues that republicans agree with Obama are the surge in AG and PRISM. The republicans don't agree with Obama on any other issue, none. The republicans would go as far blowing up the government to repeal Obamacare.

COF, you are "The Nutty Professor". Democrats and republicans are as different as night and day.
The repubtards believe in the following:
1. Low taxes for the one per cent.
2. No regulations for Wall Street.
3. Let the uninsured stay uninsured.
4. The trickle down theory, keep taxes very low for the one percent and their success
will trickle down to everyone else.
5. Let everyone own a gun, including the mentally ill.
6. A woman does not have a right to choose and are against Abortion.

If the republicans and democrats are the same then why are the republicans trying so hard to repeal Obamacare? This involves going as far as to blow up the government to get it repealed. See Senator Ted Cruze.

COF you are a Ron Paul zealot who is nuts.
65 . Im not saying Bush or Chaney are any better, what they did is WRONG !
Now if you do a search about CGI and see their lack of ability to accomplish anything dont you think the influence of Mrs. O MIGHT HAVE PLAYED A PART IN THE CLUSTER FUCK they call health care. gov.. I also think alot of you party line guys are blind to the truth, its called Swiss bank account and i bet this commision is way more than 300k .Bottom line is they are all crooks and the sooner you guys can come to grips with that the better off we all will be. Originally Posted by steamyromance
One more time, CGI was hired by the Bush Administration for a different project in 2007 before Obama was even elected. The FEDS have a policy that vendors already on site can put in bids for similar work on new projects. In your first thread you said CGI got hired because of "Networking" between Mrs Obama and her friend who works for CGI. Now your saying that they got second contract because of networking. CGI was already in the building before the Obama was elected. You have nothing! The USA will be better off as long as the republicans stay out of the White House. We don't have to worry about the libertarians they will never get elected. See Ron Paul in 2012. He did not get very far and I don't see things changing for them.
could it be the Halliburton contracts handed out by W is still a valid contract that this country is legally bound to?

sure it could.

or maybe you can name the contracts Obie granted Halliburton ... can you? Originally Posted by CJ7
Did that already. Look it up.
Did that already. Look it up. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
since you already did all the googling work, why not prove yourself right and post the links, CORPY, er, Whiny!
You pay attention to all my posts, AssupRidee, DEM, certainly you remember.