Ten Companies That Politically Conservative Investors Should Avoid – Number 10

I got that bragging about the market from you! Remember your days of "Thank you Lord Donnie...."

I don't give a fuck about the market...I care about the stocks I own. I'm up around 30% since January and wasn't do to bad before that.

dilbert is starting to sound like a woke lil bitch!

Tell me Wacko, why are people so choked full of hypocrisy? One minute there is a thread about the nutty woke left and then a nutty woke Trumpie starts a woke thread showcasing their own wokeness? Originally Posted by WTF

you're professor poofter you tell us. you know everything right?
I have owned 6 of them over the past year.. Only Amazon performed very well.

Only own Nike now. I'm down slightly.

AT&T and Comcast are ''no chance'' I would buy. Dreadful performers. Apple is overrated.
A full half of the above are on my flip list... buy their dips, sell them a few days later on the flip. Keeps me off the radar for day trading activities, and nets me some small profits here and there (I'm a small fry, I usually play with fractionals for most of these-- but currently holding some Amazon and Google in anticipation of their splits).

I would never touch Comcast or Meta-- far too inconsistent. Apple is overrated, but still has good flip value, particularly when they have new launches.