You can not have a GFE without DFK & BBJ

For gfe, bbbj is a must. Shoot, for any session bbbj is a must. I don't require kissing at all but I did enjoy it when it happens and is driven by the lady. Lexi at the agencies and Gia at Luna's (now AH I hear) were the two best kissers with me, with Jenica on the list but more light than deep. I was very convinced these ladies were into it and I don't think they could act that well otherwise. If the lady claims gfe I am much more expecting bbbj and msog.
+1...yeah just like my ex. I can count the number of BJ's on less than 1 hand.... Originally Posted by SNL9933

There's an old joke that goes. "do you know why the bride is smiling as she walks down the aisle?"..................."Bec ause she knows that she has given her last blow job".......................... ........
Sure am glad we got the whole GFE thing cleared up...again...and again...and again...
Whores love my fried chicken breath.
Yea DFK is really important to me too...i've decided to not see anyone without DFK on the menu anymore...unless they're a 10+++++ i'll break my rule :P
Sure am glad we got the whole GFE thing cleared up...again...and again...and again... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

EXACTLY!!! BBBJ and DFK or your not GFE ANYTHING. Plain and simple. No further explanation needed.
But a thread about it, wow, were all bored arent we?
I really enjoy LFK/DFK However, the hygiene definitely has to be on point. I have only had 2 instances where I just just "could not" DFK Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Agreed. Im not doing ANY of that if the hygiene isnt taken care of. Period.
Aw hell Allison you told me I was the first. I'm not so sure about that now or maybe you've been getting a lot of practice in lately. Welcum back babe.

I agree with Amy on most of the above , but I would rather have him shoot it in my mouth and then pull me in for another deep passionate kiss [/QUOTE]
TrannySexualExperience. Most guys on here are not looking for a mouthful of their own swimmers Originally Posted by citizen44
Oh darlin , thats not what I meant unless he specifically asked for a snowball ..I meant after I swallow every drop ..then a hot passionate kiss
For gfe, bbbj is a must. Shoot, for any session bbbj is a must. I don't require kissing at all but I did enjoy it when it happens and is driven by the lady. Lexi at the agencies and Gia at Luna's (now AH I hear) were the two best kissers with me, with Jenica on the list but more light than deep. I was very convinced these ladies were into it and I don't think they could act that well otherwise. If the lady claims gfe I am much more expecting bbbj and msog. Originally Posted by tbone77494
I agree
Aw hell Allison you told me I was the first. I'm not so sure about that now or maybe you've been getting a lot of practice in lately. Welcum back babe.

I agree with Amy on most of the above , but I would rather have him shoot it in my mouth and then pull me in for another deep passionate kiss Originally Posted by oldman
[/QUOTE]

Not enough practice babe..
gfe is basic bbbj and kissing, not necessarily cim or anything other. more than that falls into the pse! I just do pse plain and simple cause I love it. But respected enough to respect the guys boundaries!
WHAT??? We are the ones with boundaries??? I think the blonde hair is playing tricks on you LOL.
This almost made me cum into pants at work. True story.

I agree with Amy on most of the above , but I would rather have him shoot it in my mouth and then pull me in for another deep passionate kiss Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
This almost made me cum into pants at work. True story. Originally Posted by thirtyfour
Oh no !! don't waste it ...