Mercianna have fack picture's

Is that 100 Sand Dallars?
Is faulse advitising an alert
what are fack pictures? Originally Posted by bigdog0311

Not completely FAKE but F*CK!!..I heard that through the grapevine about this 1 ..sorry dude but that's funny
fack is wack
Is that 100 Sand Dallars? Originally Posted by Boltfan
No, dammit, it's 100 "thin" dollars - pay attention...lol

What I really want to know about is "metas head," is it some sort of new BBBJ? If so, maybe we all will be in hot pursuit of providers who give * removed drug reference ~AJAX~
I'm a sure that any clients will agree that Mercianna photo are beautiful but if you get to her door she turn into a fifty year old * removed drug reference ~AJAX~ These is a story of a princes that turn into a frog. Originally Posted by Sinfol
A very pertinent question wasn't answered... what is a * removed drug reference ~AJAX~ ???

Huck
A very pertinent question wasn't answered... what is a * removed drug reference ~AJAX~ ???

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Huck when you find out I'll wager you have to edit it, maybe even issue a warning or points. It doesn't take a very vivid imagination...
Arent any references to drug use or suspected drug use not allowed?
Oh, lord! Can we please have a fifth quarter to the Super Bowl?
I'd give $100 for punctuation, spelling, grammar and paragraphs. Just joined and posting vitriol (sinfol, look it up). It is what it is.

(Walks away, shaking head)
HaHaHa! oh guess who Sinfol is? Yes she had to brag and her pimp sent a message "I quote...I can't stop her from attacking you since i attacked her first..." Let me introduce the infamous black thief hiding behind the shower curtain and crawling out to steal your keys and your wallet....Sinfol is the lovely hooktard known on backpage as Latta. She has her partners sitting in jail with robbery cases for her stupid thieving ass. Spycee and Lisa never stole a thing. It was all her...You should be ashamed of your self Latta. Now get back to your stroll. You didnt graduate to eccie. BTW...where is a mod? I think I caught a low life thief in the sandbox red handed!!! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! ! She really thought she was getting me good fpr telling on her ass... TOO DAMN FUNNY! BTW...why you hating on me your pimp is who told it on you...Yeah told me about it at TGI Fridays, I was taking my son out to eat on a Friday evening....Didn't know I'd run into Chauncy the friendly pimp. He said he has lost 4 good girls behind you....He said you are not an asset you are a liability. You got to go. Your pimp fired you.
The provider in question is 40 and the pics in her showcase while all dolled up are her
It just seems there are certain people here that at any given moment will trash a provider every chance they get and conversely guys also get trashed based on partial information. I guess if you are not part of the group you are fair game to be harrassed. If you dont like her fine you made your point grow up and move on.
BTW what is this doing in the sandbox anyway and for that matter even an alert. Originally Posted by St.Mateo
There is absolutely no way in hell the provider in question is 40, or even in her forties for that mater. She is clearly in her fifties, you would have to be bat-shit blind to think otherwise. And could easily pass for 60+.
AT6??? What is the matter with you? What is your secret agenda? You are looking kinda OCD chasing my all over eccie bad mouthing me with a bunch of lies. Shame on you. You are trying to make it look like you know me. That is what you keep insinuating....23 reviews under your belt .... you go with your bad ass...too bad out of those 23 reviews...you never ever mention Mercianna. So why are you bumping all my threads? BTW the thread you bumped before this one....The review on me by Soulmanike? Do you realize you just called a supermod a liar? I think Soulmanike has like 70 reviews and I also think he is well respected all over this board. He said my age and my pictures were accurate. In fact informed the community that I was hot. Do you think a man with Soulmanike's experience can't tell the difference between 40 and 60??? Ouch that's 20 years. Just wondering what your agenda is. My advice is slow your roll. You are smelling like a troll. Glad I was able to inform the community. Ok night night I'm going to bed I'm going to giggle myself to sleep....this was just comedy night in the sandbox. Thanks for laughs.
You know, prior to reading this thread, I was actually in support of closing those DISD schools...
Come one Come ALL and judge me for yourself...Does AT6 have a secret agenda to smear me on the board? Or could it be true? All those reviews saying the opposite all those hobbyists are liars. Even Hoganclub...I think he originally was mean to me and wrote an ugly hateful review on me that wasn't true...Then he realized I was actually a nice person and he really did take back all that mean stuff in review number 1 when he wrote review number 2. The defense rests your honor. AT6 the court finds you guilty of slander with no probably cause ....you can't speak on Mercianna because you don't have a clue what you are talking about. You have never seen her before. Shame on you! The defense will settle for an apology. BTW....I challenge anyone who wants to test my sex appeal to a money back no questions asked guaranty I am still offering on my website and showcase.. There is no shame in my game....BTW...I'm sorry I said I was only 38. I lied to the board....I just turned the big 40 on December 7th. I just wanted to be 39 and holding for a little while....my bad.... Can yall please find it in your hearts to forgive me?