Std's-hiv/AIDS- and NOW Zika sexually transmitted. We're doomed!

H.Harddog,

With all respect deserved of you, did you happen to read the paper that the op linked?

It is mentioned several times.

I can tell you *this*.....that man was not a hobbyist.

A hobbyiest that travels internationally never fucks his wife the day he returns home.....

......he's too tapped out.

Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Thanks bud!
Obviously didn't read the PDF file, but it was more interesting than I would have first thought. Good info there. The last bit of Intel was just as interesting too, about being too tired for the SO. Good stuff !
Gurl,....you musta missed this one:

hematospermia Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

. She contracted the virus through his blood-laced semen.... Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I read the entire article and no where does it say anything about "blood-laced semen".

Me thincks most semen as well as most urine will contain trace blood cells.

If the guy was really pissing blood it didn't have anything to do with Zika.
I read the entire article and no where does it say anything about "blood-laced semen".

.... Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Strippers are not always the best readers. Here is a quote:

"Direct and macroscopic examinations of the semen confirmed hematospermia."
I'm immune
Strippers are not always the best readers. Here is a quote:

"Direct and macroscopic examinations of the semen confirmed hematospermia." Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
So the fucktard has prostate cancer...what's that got to do with Zika?
So the fucktard has prostate cancer...what's that got to do with Zika? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
One major point of the paper was that semen carried the virus even with no blood or prostate cancer present.

Come on gurl. Lighten up.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-04-2016, 10:55 PM
What's the big deal?

Most of the little heads do the thinking around here anyway. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
ur sick my friend. hobby on!
One major point of the paper was that semen carried the virus even with no blood or prostate cancer present.

Come on gurl. Lighten up. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Exactly so why do you have your panties in a wad about blood in semen seeing how it has nothing to do with Zika?
Exactly so why do you have your panties in a wad about blood in semen seeing how it has nothing to do with Zika? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Well....since you don't produce semen, you'll never understand.
That's the best you've got when you're proven wrong?

You need to get XOXO to give you some new material...that shit is old.
Already ordered my blowup doll off eBay. No more this dangerous stuff....
Already ordered my blowup doll off eBay. No more this dangerous stuff.... Originally Posted by landon
make sure it's not made in Latin America.
Much ado about something minor - unless you are traveling to South/central America.