What constitutes a nice ass?

An ass that looks perky while standing is perfect!
Great ass had to be one that looks good in and out of jeans. I want to see natural lift and bounce. It can be bubbly and juicy. flat is not a qualifier.
I agree!! But it's so common for most dudes to see a big ass and think its so freaking hot! When I see that I always wonder how much cottage cheese is under there...
Meaty, beaty, big and bouncy baby! Yeah! No fat though! Hit that shit face down, ass up pulling her hair with one hand and slapping that ass with the other while I'm dropping the beats with my rhythm stick! HaHa! Yeah baby! Then Humpty throw down the jam all over that fine ass!
J Lo had the perfect ass. Period. At least when she was in her twenties. It might have spread out a bit too much by now. But to me it was perfection. Not too big, just round and just right.
Oh.....

OR

The asses I like are when you smack em in doggy style they have a tight jiggle/bounce to them. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Looks like EA prefers providers with "junk in the trunk".
Here is my idea of a great ass...but any bigger I would consider it fat.
image.jpg Originally Posted by teenieweenie
It's ok...

So is this too big?
Originally Posted by klutz
Yep...

Originally Posted by Htowner
VERY nice Htowner

Here's a few nice ones IMHO.

Originally Posted by htownhammer
Agreed

Oh.....

OR

Originally Posted by Spectre
Neither...too small

I thought this one is pretty nice...
tumblr_lwx63muR9e1qzkh2lo1_5001.jpg

This site has a few nice ones as well...

The look better with my weener stickin' in 'em. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
So long as they are backed onto the "weener" with a slow grinding motion all the way down to the "hilt" and keep up that slow gyrating motion while pushing back farther to finish
One name.......

Versace.......
Excellent analysis, DeD.
and yes, that is absolute perfection.
one hell of a banging ass!!!!!!
Oh...the "gap" is also the number one attribute for a great ass!!
Buttmans Dream and Julie Cashxxx!
It's not "perfect", but I think it's pretty good....

There are a lot of ladies on here with nice bums... I can't believe none of them have posted!!

Screenshots_2013-08-15-11-06-38.png
^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's not "perfect", but I think it's pretty good.... Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
OMG that is a nice ass. I just want to reach into the photo and adjust the right side of those panties.