Rebuttal to my review from: shawncho817

What a clusterF..... Only 2 people know the truth all else is BS.
Your photo analysis skills suck. The girl in the seat belt pic is Janessa Brazil.

If I'm wrong, why did she remove the photo from this thread?

Answer: She was about to be outed as a fraud. I did her a favor by pointing out something that could be used to hurt her credibility. Originally Posted by Gambit
She removed the pic? Really? I still see it. So if her credibility is hurt if she removes it that must mean that her credibility is higher if it is still there, right?

How about showing us where that internet model uses the seatbelt pic? A link would be nice to one of her sites where that exact pic is shown. Until you provide a link please just keep your comments to yourself. I apologize to everyone for even responding - I'll stop feeding the troll.

Thanks for posting that pic. Yes it is a pic of A girl in a seatbelt. Not Serenity though. Maybe that was her inspiration and she took one like it.
Travelingman has given a review on her and has met her. Thus his question if you have actualy met her or are you possibily mistaken about the photos?

He says its her, the single Tineye hit says its her. Heck even shawncho817 did not say anything about it not being her. I know comparing some of these photos can be really iffy. You may indeed be correct but you may be wrong as well. Enough drama here already without adding to it.
i just clicked on the latest two reviews when i sent my post.. im sorry, had a son in the ER today and happened to be in a bit of a hurry and didnt exactly take the time to sit and view...THAT was my mistake and for that i will learn from, but at the same time knew i needed to post my weekly ad as this business IS my MAIN income!!! This is such bullshit... and its kind of Fk'ed up that not ONE person has offered any help or suggestions on how and IF i can go about getting this INACCURATE review taken off this site!
I suggest you hit the RTM button it's the Triangle with exclamation in lower left. It's unlikely they'll remove the review unless you can provide proof that he's lying in the review. Good luck with that.
Maybe you should take care of your kid and forget this. I know if my kid were in ER tday I'd ignore work for a day. But that's just me.
What happened to the OP who just joined couple of days ago and posted a seriously hairy reviewa? He's MIA here and on the other Independent Reviews board.
He might have to work on Monday, not everyone lives on here...He might have a life
Sawyer: i was just responding to Logan's (see page one) question.. and to the question of wtf is going on with mr. shawncho BULLSHITTER, i havent a clue.. have sent two emails already, requesting immediate response and still nothing..
Serenity...I wasn't there, and don't know the truth, but some people actually shutdown their computers at night, because they have a family life and a work life, so to discredit this guy for not responding is kinda unfair.
I hope this gets resolved soon for You, and have only one question...is the seatbelt pic of You?
She removed the pic? Really? I still see it. So if her credibility is hurt if she removes it that must mean that her credibility is higher if it is still there, right?

How about showing us where that internet model uses the seatbelt pic? A link would be nice to one of her sites where that exact pic is shown. Until you provide a link please just keep your comments to yourself. I apologize to everyone for even responding - I'll stop feeding the troll.

Thanks for posting that pic. Yes it is a pic of A girl in a seatbelt. Not Serenity though. Maybe that was her inspiration and she took one like it. Originally Posted by travelling_man
I'll blame the pic removal comment on my internet connection, but I stand by my claim that the girl in the seat belt photo IS NOT Serenity. It's Janessa Brazil.

And this wouldn't be the first time Serenity uses an internet models photo and claims it as her own...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=111490

http://girls.jamesdot.com/Girls/Ava_...h_Socks/241384

Do you see what I see?

Oh this is too much fun...let's keep playing this game.

Now where did I put that ace card of mine....
hmmm
WOW. Busted. Pathetic. Get out of here Serenity, your bait and switch type are unwelcome here
I don't care if I am called a WK,I have seen her twice and she is a great provider that took care of me. I do not have time to analyze pics like you guys I just go with reviews and trust them. It always works.
To me she was the girl in the pic, I got what I saw.
I know some guys do lie on reviews you can't believe everything that is typed!!