Ladies this is your chance to help the many newbies

Please feel free to ad to the list. Originally Posted by surfindick
And after you have done all of the aforementioned, MAKE ME CUM!
And after you have done all of the aforementioned, MAKE ME CUM! Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
mmmm i like this one
I aint shavin my nuts. They are old and wrinkled, and a razor of any kind wont work on em, and I dont like the sight of blood. All the other things I can handle.
I aint shavin my nuts. They are old and wrinkled, and a razor of any kind wont work on em, and I dont like the sight of blood. All the other things I can handle. Originally Posted by Ranchhand
LOL - I have a hard enough time limiting the razor cuts to 2-3 when I shave my face. I trim them though....
Shave your nuts. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
Does being fully shaven vs closely trimmed make a big difference to most providers? I've heard from a friend (that shaves) that he has to shave every few days because otherwise you get stubble, which is horrendous for both partners.

If the guy keeps his package closely trimmed, with none of the hairs being more than a quarter inch or so, and they aren't stubby or prickly, is that as good as being clean shaven?

I'd like to know! If it really makes much of a difference, I'd consider it.
I aint shavin my nuts. They are old and wrinkled, and a razor of any kind wont work on em, and I dont like the sight of blood. All the other things I can handle. Originally Posted by Ranchhand

All "nuts" are wrinkled so that's no excuse Book a manscaping session and I will take care of it for you and if you pay attention you will learn the way to get them shaved without nicking them

Shaving is not required, a relatively close trim works too. Although honestly nothing feels as good as a soft, hot, wet tongue on freshly shaven skin
Guys who or married or have an SO are going to have a hard time explaining a manscape or even a close trim. The rest are just common sense and should be normal hygiene.
Guys who or married or have an SO are going to have a hard time explaining a manscape or even a close trim. The rest are just common sense and should be normal hygiene. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Guys like that can always say they did it for her, even have her shave hers...then have a few HOT lovemaking sessions with the SO.

Come to think of it, ever wonder if that is why some guys' mileage is not-so-good with the SO? SO's are women too, just like providers, they just as likely have a hard time doing a good BBBJ (and will shy away from the boys completely) if it is a forest down there. Just a thought, you know I hobby-luv ya!
I'm about 3/4 Wookie.. Marla shaved the Boys and I couldn't keep her off Me.. It's been 2 weeks since and no itching and just a bit of stubble..
Personaly... I plan to geep the area shaved or trimmed close... I feel Cleaner, Cooler, And the Extra Milage down there is Very nice...
Added Bonus... Cleanup on Isle #3 the Morning After Mexican Food is easier too.....
Only Drayback... Harder to sneek a Fart.. I Think God gave us Ass Hair to act as a Silencer....
... Harder to sneek a Fart.. I Think God gave us Ass Hair to act as a Silencer.... Originally Posted by DFWRaven

LOVE IT!
Talk to me damn it!! Have a conversation for Christ sakes!!!! Originally Posted by TonyaofAustin
If you greet me in nothing but a bra and panties or other sexy lingerie, you may get conversation, but don't expect me to look you in the eye.
Well its hot outside, shaving your nuts may make it cooler down there.

1. I did not say shave completely, come to think I have seen gents with their nuts completely shaven, don't ask me how they did it. I don't know, im still trying to figure out the whole waxing of the nuts routine.

2. Nobody wants a mouthful full of hair, even those good DATY lovers.

3. Just trim it....if I cant see your dick, let alone your nuts.....well.

4. Shaving dick hair may make your dick look bigger ( so I heard)

5. For those who are too scared to shave your nuts or your dick , omg its totally fine, I will happily slap some lube on it, so the hairs will stay slick down. Problem solved.
You have to laugh at this thread, I know for the most part we are getting older and our minds may not be a sharp as they once were but give me a brake here. Are some men so stupid that they show up to see a provider without a shower?, I take one before I go to see them and then want to at least rinse off when I get there, first most of us has pissed before are when we get they and what about the meal before you got they even if it was a couple of hours before hand, if you fart it is going to smell like ass and if you held it in then it still smells like ass, this is just unreal.

What you women should do if you get a hint of ass smell let the man go down on you and let them get into it and then Fart that will wake them up.

Men would you want to see a provider with some of the stuff describe here no you would not get your head out of you ass and use common sense.

Personal if I'm going down on a lady before hand I will do the finger test and any kind of smell at all and we jump to the main event.

I realize men are pigs but I can't believe men show up dirty are do some of the thing y'all are saying here.

My two favorites is don't take a dump and needs to wash there ass.
Hobbyfun I wish we were joking but we are not!!!

Of course for every bad-hygiene hobbyist there is a great smelling well groomed hobbyist so it balances out. But sometimes I feel bad that the stinky guys get bad mileage and don't realize why
  • Toose
  • 04-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Are some men so stupid that they show up to see a provider without a shower?, I take one before I go to see them and then want to at least rinse off when I get there. Men would you want to see a provider with some of the stuff describe here no you would not get your head out of you ass and use common sense. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
It's hard to fathom someone wouldn't shower before a session, but it apparently is an issue. I will be in Ft. Worth in a few weeks and plan on seeing a provider in N. Dallas, like you, I'll shower before leaving and again at the incall. Of course I do like when the provider hops in at the same time.
Just remember, common sense ain't so common.

As for shaving, I've been doing it for a while. It was a little un-nerving the first tme, but now it's a trivial routine, just don't get in a hurry or go too slow...speed is the key.