If elected, will Hillary live through her first two years?

There are many articles that say Hillary has Parkinson's Disease.

My mother had Parkinson's disease for the last 15 years of her life and suffered from inexplicable falls until she was confined to a wheel chair. She lived for quite some time (like Ali) and the first couple of years my brothers and I thought she was misdiagnosed. We were at least 250 miles away and never witnessed any falls. When you quizzed my mom she'd say she was just walking then found herself on the ground. No tripping, no dizzy spell, just boom, on the ground.

Later on she developed the tremors and the 1000 yd stare. The last straw was she kept falling out of bed. Again, no explanation. Strangely in TX, you cannot put any sizeable rail on the bed to keep someone from rolling out of bed as it is considered a "restraint".

Based on my experience, Hillary is exhibiting signs of Parkinson's. I'm sure she's getting first class treatment, and can live a productive life but she can't be President. Will she die? Not likely, but she can't fulfill the duties of POTUS. Bill knows it. The Dim hierarchy know it. My guess is many in the media know it. That is one of the reason why they are ignoring the signs and are acting as her attack dog.

Trump need to realize this and pace himself accordingly. Originally Posted by gnadfly

The stresses of the job will accelerate her Parkinsons decline noticeably. Look how much it ages all of the other presidents.
The stresses of the job will accelerate her Parkinsons decline noticeably. Look how much it ages all of the other presidents. Originally Posted by pyramider
A diagnosis of "Parkinsons" may be misguided given her recent history of traumatic brain injury and related treatment. Dr. Carson was asked that question (symptoms) a couple of weeks ago and properly declined "to go there"! I would say he is the most qualified around to observe brain trauma and/or post-op symptoms.

If the reports are correct he candidacy and election would be one of the greatest frauds upon the U.S. voters in the POTUS contests in the history of the U.S. .... up against FDR.
Kennedy had Addison's disease.
Kennedy had Addison's disease. Originally Posted by bambino
Correct. He was treated with chemical therapy (hormone) supplements, but I don't believe the condition resulted in any mental impairment. It was not disclosed pre-election.... although apparently there were medical records evidencing the condition.

In the upcoming election when a charge of "unfitness" is raised by either side any condition that might shed light on the mental or physical fitness for the POTUS should be fully disclosed ....

IMO all this "tax return" disclosure is bullshit ... medical records seem more important and more relevant. The Democrats already know what's in Trump's tax returns....and if he IS being audited they know that also!!! Medical records are different.
A diagnosis of "Parkinsons" may be misguided given her recent history of traumatic brain injury and related treatment. Dr. Carson was asked that question (symptoms) a couple of weeks ago and properly declined "to go there"! I would say he is the most qualified around to observe brain trauma and/or post-op symptoms.

If the reports are correct he candidacy and election would be one of the greatest frauds upon the U.S. voters in the POTUS contests in the history of the U.S. .... up against FDR. Originally Posted by LexusLover

One wonders about Carson's qualifications as a neurologist given the stupid shit he has said and done.
One wonders about Carson's qualifications as a neurologist given the stupid shit he has said and done. Originally Posted by pyramider
The only ones to "wonder" would be the "stupid shits" ...

... his professional career exceeds anyone's running for POTUS.

His skill set wasn't based on bullshitting ...

.... politicians have a monopoly on that one.

The best surgeons I've known personally had a terrible "bedside manner"!