How often do you work/hobby?

No I'm NOT...it's from Hooker vs. Hobbyist. Tell me you've seen it?

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6695715/
Oh yea. That one is hilarious. I think I peed a little bit.
No, I've haven't seen it. That was some funny s***. LOL
I mostly have to work my hobbying in during business trips or whenever I can work it around my schedule. I travel quite extensively in my job. Working full time (the educated side of me) and farming part time (the redneck side of me) makes my time very limited so I normally will hobby when the opportunity and other things arise!

How often do you work/hobby?
Does the fact that you call it "work" mean something??
Does the fact that you call it "work" mean something?? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Well it is not like I am a wanton slut doing it for free lol. If there is a fee paid, it's considered business right? In any job you might enjoy some parts and not others...no difference here. I am not delusional, so I can admit to some clients being a pain in the azz at times. If it ever gets to the point when they are all that way, I will hang my heels up.
I see ladies whenever I want; usually twice a week on average, often three to four times. Just depends on schedule. I always book at least two hours and I am seldom msog. Seduction is an art that takes time. I want to be seduced and I like to seduce. I guess for me it's about the hunt, not the kill.
Does the fact that you call it "work" mean something?? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Ask your dentist, lawyer or bookkeeper what he/she calls it. What does this mean?
Ask your dentist, lawyer or bookkeeper what he/she calls it. What does this mean? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Touche.

[Well, most are just practicing. "Practicing law,""practicing dentistry,""practicing medicine." The bookkeeper? "Cooking" the books. LOL)
I'm a personal assistant. I'm assisting. Personally assisting with orgasms.
Naomi, that's a great business plan.
Haaahaha thanks Slowhands .
I guess I am a "practicing hooker" then lol.

I see what you meant though Charles. I should have put "hobby/provide."
Once a week with my ATF.
Naomi, between this thread and the other about helping heart attack victims and your offer to cook dinner, you are now Saint Naomi.