Trump's Mar-a-Lago trips not near as expensive as media says

And lets not forget that the Trump kids went to Aspen and took 100 secret service agents with them. Bet that cist a pretty penny
Link? Of course not.

Sounds like a problem with the Secret Service. They still have that woman running it?
  • Old-T
  • 04-18-2017, 12:32 PM
The tax dollars now being used by Trump for all the Florida trips, his ongoing rally tour, and the NY security is apparently no problem at all for some when compared to the constant complaining and outrage of how much money was being used by the former administration.

Wasted tax dollar concern only depends on where the party support lies. Originally Posted by JCM800
Absolutely true. Amazing how both sides are blind to what they each said a year ago. I find tbe "Trump already had security" comment laughable.
  • WTF
  • 04-18-2017, 12:48 PM
What is funny is how Trump bitched about Obama playing golf!

http://fortune.com/2017/02/22/trump-...ost-taxpayers/
http://time.com/money/4703151/donald...rs-palm-beach/

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-m...-a-lago-2017-2

If you throw in what it takes to provide security for Trump tower, and SS protection for the boys the taxpayers are taking it in the shorts.
Link? Of course not.

Sounds like a problem with the Secret Service. They still have that woman running it? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Really,. It was widely reported whether for a week. Here is one link, that is if you have the skill to follow a link

http://people.com/politics/trump-kids-ski-trip-100-secret-service-agents-aspen/amp/
Absolutely true. Amazing how both sides are blind to what they each said a year ago. I find tbe "Trump already had security" comment laughable. Originally Posted by Old-T
Did Trump not already have security before becoming President?
Was Trump not already going down to Florida frequently?
Did Trump not entertain President Xi in Florida?
Did Obama have security when he went on his trips?
Were there cost involved when Michelle would follow Obama down
just a few days before or a few days later when she and family
could have ridden on the same plane?
When Obama went to his fund raising events did he says they were for some Presidential purpose?

Now for the hard one:
When four people died in a foreign land did Trump blame it on a video?
I find tbe "Trump already had security" comment laughable. Originally Posted by Old-T
The head of his private security team is not "laughable" ....

.. if I recall he's been "on the job" for about 15 years or so.

I've noticed a trend with you ...

.... when you don't know shit about a topic you find it ...

.... "laughable"!

Is that the "nervous" ignorant "laugh" you have?
And lets not forget that the Trump kids went to Aspen and took 100 secret service agents with them. Bet that cist a pretty penny Originally Posted by BigLouie
Some agents like to fuck Latin Americans some like Snow Bunnies!

"kids"?

I recall when LBJ's older daughter attended UT-Austin and the SS-trailer in the backyard of her sorority house ... the young one would come down on the weekends to party at the sorority and the 'brother" fraternity. Nobody said a thing! Not even the guys tapping them.
Originally Posted by bamscram
Yeah, you've posted this before, little Eva. What is your point?
Yeah, you've posted this before, little Eva. What is your point? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Sorry it went over your head little eva.
Sorry it went over your head little eva. Originally Posted by bamscram

LMAO! You are still posting links and pics with no commentary, just like you did when you were posting under your previous handle. You also refer to the poster in the same way they did you ("little eva, liberal, etc). just like you did under your old handle. You can change your handle but you can't teach an old dog like you new tricks.

You think you are pretty slick, getting out of your bet, by closing your account and opening up a new one. But you are fooling no one little eva.
LMAO! You are still posting links and pics with no commentary, just like you did when you were posting under your previous handle. You also refer to the poster in the same way they did you ("little eva, liberal, etc). just like you did under your old handle. You can change your handle but you can't teach an old dog like you new tricks.

You think you are pretty slick, getting out of your bet, by closing your account and opening up a new one. But you are fooling no one little eva. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Yep, EKIM is STILL a WELSHER when he loses a bet !
Absolutely true. Amazing how both sides are blind to what they each said a year ago. I find tbe "Trump already had security" comment laughable. Originally Posted by Old-T

that depends on how you define "security" .. secret service? before he became the top Republican contender then the nominee, no. i find it laughable you would think someone of Trump's obvious means didn't have private security.
Sorry it went over your head little eva. Originally Posted by bamscram
Ok..a picture of Trump on a golf course. Probably climbing out of a deep bunker like the kind they have in Scotland.

What went over any heads?

Are you still eating monkey shit sandwiches ?