A Farewell from Natalie Reign

I am really disappointed but wish her the best. We had actually booked a session but she had to cancel for some reason or another and despite numerous attempts we couldn't get it back together.

I'll miss having met, seen, enjoyed her company.

Good luck to any person who finds their life's calling.
Austin board just dropped its IQ by a noticeable few points.

Best wishes to her and her's.
Austin board just dropped it's IQ by a noticeable few points.

True that.

Vyt, it astounds me that we've had a number of providers that needed to leave here recently, and we as a group are not allowed to speak of them anymore, as it is forbidden to speak of them after they've left, yet a mod is allowed to post a thread, referencing a provider that has made a conscious choice to leave the hobby, shut down her email, website, hobby phone, and guested her ECCIE account. In that thread he allows himself the pleasure of posting an email from her word for word.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed

This little tribute should be closed. I guess my tongue in cheek post earlier wasn't clear....
[QUOTE=Damon Bradley;1412907]
Austin board just dropped its IQ by a noticeable few points.

Best wishes to her

True that.

Vyt, it astounds me that we've had a number of providers that needed to leave here recently, and we as a group are not allowed to speak of them anymore, as it is forbidden to speak of them after they've left, yet a mod is allowed to post a thread, referencing a provider that has made a conscious choice to leave the hobby, shut down her email, website, hobby phone, and guested her ECCIE account. In that thread he allows himself the pleasure of posting an email from her word for word.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed

This little tribute should be closed. I guess my tongue in cheek post earlier wasn't clear.... Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Good Catch!
Austin board just dropped it's IQ by a noticeable few points.

True that.

This little tribute should be closed. I guess my tongue in cheek post earlier wasn't clear.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Yes, I do believe that my ATF got recently blasted for a similar infraction... not speaking as a Yellow Knight, it is difficult to picture a more clearly stated self-posted alert.
  • Vyt
  • 06-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Natalie specifically requested that I post that for her here. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear.
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Some folks don't realize that, though, and might use it against others. Harms the credibility of the entire board, imho.

Sorry to see Natalie go. She was a good read.
  • Vyt
  • 06-24-2011, 03:05 PM
I am going to close this now as it's moved beyond its original topic.

If you feel I have violated the rule stated above and should be sanctioned, fired, flogged, or flayed, feel free to use the <!> icon in the post to report the post to the moderation team at large or send an email to staff@eccie.net.

(mutters something under his breath about no good deed going unpunished)