Place

Maybe some place with a rear entrance. Originally Posted by 12blue4u

I already have a rear door!

TBD
Hmm, an apt in the DTC area. I wonder if we both saw the same lady. Is this a rather busty provider? Originally Posted by strawberrycar934
There are a coupe I have seen. One Caucasian and one African American. One is close to my ATF and is white, in her 30's and while she has "grown" a bit in the last couple of years, still provides incredible service. I have reviewed her and the two of them as a duo.

I can't wait to get back to Colorado!
The hotels that I frequent are starting to feel a little weird, since the desk clerks have started giving me the head check, like "Back again, bro?" Originally Posted by TheAdmiral
If you were seeing the right professional lady, you would never pass anywhere near the front desk. If you're joking, I certainly get it; if you're not (and somehow based on the tenor of your reply, I think your comment might be at least rooted in some real life experience[s]), you need to find a lady better skilled in the art of discretion - not only for herself but especially for her clients. Just my 2 cents.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Jackie - as much as I appreciate you or any other provider helping her clients avoid the hotel lobby, there is only so much you can do. Most hotels have cameras all over the place - in the hallways, in the elevators and elevator lobbys, and in the parking lot and outside entrances. Many places you are on camera from the moment you step out of your car all the way to the door of the provider's room. And face it you probably wouldn't want to stay in a place that wasn't secure. But guys, don't think just because you bypass the main lobby and front desk area it doesn't mean you're not being watched.

P,S. Nice to see you back on here Jackie!

If you were seeing the right professional lady, you would never pass anywhere near the front desk. If you're joking, I certainly get it; if you're not (and somehow based on the tenor of your reply, I think your comment might be at least rooted in some real life experience[s]), you need to find a lady better skilled in the art of discretion - not only for herself but especially for her clients. Just my 2 cents.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Most apartment complexes have camera's now days. If someone wants to see you, I really don't think there is a way to not be seen. House in the country (maybe), no the neighbors two miles away will be telling everyone you had company or calling the police because there is a strange car driving around.
My best advice is just walk into the place like you own it, people don't seem to pay much attention if you look like you belong. At least I don't.
Act like you are confused, scared or sneaking around and I will watch every step you take...
My best advice is just walk into the place like you own it, people don't seem to pay much attention if you look like you belong. At least I don't.
Act like you are confused, scared or sneaking around and I will watch every step you take... Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Damn good advice right there, and not just for hobbying, but for life.

Always act entitled to the things you desire and 9 times out of 10 people will give you the benefit of the doubt. What I mean is, don't cheat yourself in anything. Project confidence and good things will come to you.

@Jackie - Unfortunately, I wasn't kidding. I don't know if I get the head check because I look like I belong or because I am recognized, but... yeah. Looking forward to seeing more of your contributions.
The places I stay have private entrances. The one I am in now is a bunch of four plex's the office is on the other side so they can't see mine. It is a hotel but more like a apartment complex. The one I like in Omaha is so big no one notices you or the other one is like the one I am in now. When getting a place I always think of my clients and my safety, if they are being noticed then I am being noticed and I don't want either.
Act like you are confused, scared or sneaking around and I will watch every step you take... Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Exactly, I see someone else already agreed, but I don't think it can be stated too often.
Jackie - as much as I appreciate you or any other provider helping her clients avoid the hotel lobby, there is only so much you can do. [...]

P,S. Nice to see you back on here Jackie! Originally Posted by huskerguyomaha
Nice to see you too!

I have volumes I could write on this issue, but I'll leave it at this: gentlemen, do your research and see ladies that place their client's safety (and discretion) equal to their own. Not many in this endeavor work that way any longer, regrettably - and, they forget that sacrificing or short-cutting things leads their client to peril and by extension, themselves.

I am not speaking specifically to or about any one person in this thread, I'm simply making an observation regarding the endeavor as a whole over the last couple of years. IMO, there are, in fact, ways for smart professional ladies to overcome more than you gentlemen may ever know (or even consider) - other than just avoiding the lobby.

To give away more details would be, well, imprudent - but, you guys have no idea the lengths some of us will go to to ensure YOUR safety, and as I mentioned, by extension, our own. Perhaps I should have written that you would never pass through the lobby or in view of a functional camera, and simply left it at that . . . Those of you that have attended Elena's M&Gs in Omaha (I was responsible for recommending the location) may have an inkling of the point I am attempting to convey. Enough said . . .

Be safe!

Kisses,

- Jackie