North Carolina Finds 2,214 Registered Voters over the Age of 110

You live in a fact-free bubble inside your trashy trailer park home. Go fetch another bottle of Dew and a pack of Newports, pockboy. Originally Posted by lustylad
Whatever, unless you have something productive to ad I see no need to respond to you foolish comments. Can not imagine what they would be since the anomaly was figured out years ago.
Whatever, unless you have something productive to ad (sic) I see no need to respond to you (sic) foolish comments. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Good! No need for you to make us read your stuttering broken English and remind us of your obvious intellectual impairments.
Don't any of you check the dates? The article is almost 4 years old. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
He didn't care about the facts. Those pesky things get in the way of a good spin. The link I posted has an update in it. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
"North Carolina Finds 2,214 Registered Voters over the Age of 110"
August 18, 2016
"North Carolina Finds 2,214 Registered Voters over the Age of 110"
August 18, 2016 Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again another pointless post by you. Similar to the one you did under DSK a few minutes ago.
Whatever, unless you have something productive to ad (sic) I see no need to respond to you (sic) foolish comments. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Again another pointless post by you. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
If it was "pointless" why did you respond after promising not to?

Your fucking life is pointless. That's why you're stuck in a squalid trailer park in McKinney.
Again another pointless post by you. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Pointless post in response to your hollow comment. But since someone said an article was four years old and there was a link, and you can read dates, I put it a feminine color so you would feel more at home reading it.

You do wear hot pink don't you?
Pointless post in response to your hollow comment. But since someone said an article was four years old and there was a link, and you can read dates, I put it a feminine color so you would feel more at home reading it.

You do wear hot pink don't you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Or is it the " uniform " of the gloryholers and swishy walkers " , a rainbow thong and feather boa ?
If it was "pointless" why did you respond after promising not to?

Your fucking life is pointless. That's why you're stuck in a squalid trailer park in McKinney. Originally Posted by lustylad
I love it when you babble about weird shit. By now you should have learned that the name calling shows you have no valid point to make. So keep it up.
It just shows your immaturity. I don't live in a trailer and I am not gay. I don't really care if you think or say it either. So the advice I give you is to find better material.
Question, why is it every one that you disagree with is a fag in your mind? I think its a sexual frustration on your part.
I also wonder why there are several guys that always lock step with you. It does confirm my opinion of conservatives in the sense that they are assimilated for the most part. Now the ones I interact with daily have a mind of their own and are noticeably different from one to another. IB seems to be more independent than the others in your entourage. I am confused by the fact that sometimes you seem to be the pivot man and other times its the other LL.
isn't it against the rule to discuss someone disability ... ...

btw, does again mean NEXT -> Originally Posted by Biggs, J

BAN CJOHNNY54 the fish head!