We’re Not Repealing Obamacare

The CBO has not scored this yet either to see how bad (or good lol) this bill is. Last one had like 17% of people in favor of it. Originally Posted by Trey
Was that the same "CBO" that "scored" ObaminableCare?

This is Gruber right about now:
Was that the same "CBO" that "scored" ObaminableCare?

This is Gruber right about now: Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wish someone would investigate your stalking providers- you weirdo.
I wish someone would investigate your stalking providers- you weirdo. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I don't know of any providers who are stalking me. Do you?

Is WTF a "provider"?

Is WTF a "provider"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tell everyone your other handle- stop getting massage ladies license number and looking them up creepo- this came out of your own mouth- you are a danger to he ECCIE community. I should post an alert on your handle.

Is WTF a "provider"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
you better be careful LL, fat-ass air head lube will blow up like a balloon and blow hot air at you, it will be the stench that knocks you down, lube the of fat-asses
It did? Originally Posted by LexusLover
yes, the senate leadership said they were going to do their own version even tho they have not read the bill.
yes, the senate leadership said they were going to do their own version even tho they have not read the bill. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You have to pass the bill to see what is in it.
The main purpose is huge tax credits to the rich, not cut your premium Originally Posted by BigLouie
Exactly.

They don't give a fuck about anyone's healthcare ...they just like to sound as if they do ...and everyone just cheers these idiots on.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...years-n2322679

krauthammer says we'll have single payer in 7 years.

the punditry has spoken! Obama wins regardless of what the republicans do.
The main purpose is huge tax credits to the rich, not cut your premium Originally Posted by BigLouie
+1

Millions will lose their health insurance if the latest bill from the house gets through the Senate.
I love my dogs 'Free Market' health care plan. Too many choices and excellent service. Even major surgery is CHEAP CHEAP.
yes, the senate leadership said they were going to do their own version even tho they have not read the bill. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's what I recall. Fortunately, "leadership" doesn't dictate!!! So "the Senate" didn't say it!
+1

Millions will lose their health insurance if the latest bill from the house gets through the Senate. Originally Posted by flghtr65
You mean "millions" in addition to those who will if it DOESN'T PASS?
Tell everyone your other handle- .... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I don't have one ... in fact this is the same one I had on ASPD!

How about you fatso? What are your "other handles" ... ? And do you have fake reviews under those handles also?

And I'm not talking about the inner tube handles at your belt line!