UNfriendly Texas?

• jwood
  • 10-10-2011, 08:52 AM
MarieElena and Sweet N Little, 2 of my favorites over 40. They have so much in common and they don't even know it.
Read whispers post in Austin, Houston, Dallas. He always brought out the best in provider posts.
Read whispers post in Austin, Houston, Dallas. He always brought out the best in provider posts. Originally Posted by simpleton
He is speaking of the male member "whispers" in Austin, not me.

Elisabeth

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I'm sure there's an easily recognizable difference. lol
In Texas we take our hobby very seriously! LOL
Hmmmm... the Cowboys beat the Bills twice in the Super Bowl and the Stars beat the Sabres in the Stanley Cup finals, so let's just say I'm not really the biggest fan of your state.

Damn you, Texas!!!

Just kidding. I'm sure most Texans are good people, but I will never stop despising your sports teams.

i was a bit confused.....lol
I thought about a texas trip once but when i saw how cheap most of the girls there are working it completely turned me off to the idea. Traveling hassle and taking a paycut at the same time is just too much for me to want to deal with.
It's hard to set prices here. I am one of the only girls in my local area that actually lives here and I had to set my prices lower than I wanted because that is what the market dictated. Some girls charge more, but in this area they don't get as much business because the guys are pretty spoiled :/ It isn't ideal, but I certainly wouldn't go so far as to call us unfriendly. We have to set prices based on local market, not national. Sorry, hun. Wish it were better.
The whispers I was referring to is completely different. He is a very polarizing person. You either like him or not. Not much of a middle ground.

Ooopsie... they are completely different. Sorry Elisabeth.
i'm relatively new here...and have seen quite a few comments from providers that they will not visit texas....

i'm just curious as to why?

since this is my home state, i don't really have another point of reference...

hope to hear back...

winks...
mariaE Originally Posted by MariaElena
Bwahahahaha! Nuff said.
Bwahahahaha! Nuff said. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Don't suppose you had anything to do/influence with this?lol
Who me? I don't even know this girl lol.
Who me? I don't even know this girl lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
You've admitted to operating under at least 3 personas. You can always invent yourself again.