Luxury or Necessity...

Ok I just got done having a long talk with a long time friend and I guess if you can't die from not having it such as you would if you went without water or food it isn't a necessity. We even went as far ast to say that if you don't realese periodically then your chances of getting prostate cancer and dying go way up. So for a minute I was happy and then he informed me that " no bud it still isn't a necessity cause it doesn't take a provider to release periodically " you can do that for yourself by rubbing one out. So I'm like well fuck this is bullshit lol.

I'm trying to back up what I think with some facts and I swear I was sitting across the table from Wakeup which was weird in itself cause everything I brought up he shot down lol. There was no way out.

Fine it's not a necessity it's a luxury....whatever....LMAO. This sucks cause I thought I was right.
IMHO, You pay for it any way you get it, Mr. Montana Originally Posted by blkrockr
I disagree. I know plenty of guys who get laid for free where the lady expects absolutely nothing in return. Sometimes a chick just wants some good hard dick, nothing more nothing less. Maybe you've never been in that situation.
Hmm ... a Necessity... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

Ideed!!!
The hobby is a luxury for me
A luxurious necessity.
The Hobby. Not a necessity when I was younger and getting 20 year olds. Now a necessity because otherwise 20 year olds would run away from me.
Friends ALWAYS know BEST!

Ok I just got done having a long talk with a long time friend and I guess if you can't die from not having it such as you would if you went without water or food it isn't a necessity. We even went as far ast to say that if you don't realese periodically then your chances of getting prostate cancer and dying go way up. So for a minute I was happy and then he informed me that " no bud it still isn't a necessity cause it doesn't take a provider to release periodically " you can do that for yourself by rubbing one out. So I'm like well fuck this is bullshit lol.

I'm trying to back up what I think with some facts and I swear I was sitting across the table from Wakeup which was weird in itself cause everything I brought up he shot down lol. There was no way out.

Fine it's not a necessity it's a luxury....whatever....LMAO. This sucks cause I thought I was right. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yeah Yeah I heard ya loud and clear lol
Luxury...
I'm trying to back up what I think with some facts and I swear I was sitting across the table from Wakeup which was weird in itself cause everything I brought up he shot down lol. There was no way out. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Now that's funny right there.
Still think it's bs but hey truth sucks sometimes lol
  • bbkid
  • 11-08-2010, 07:19 AM
Luxury
Definitely a luxury. I'm married so I have pussy at home. But I'm just not getting it like I want. So, I go to hobbying to get things that I'm not getting with SO.
is a necessity but only the ones that have money, have the luxury to have it, the ones that don't have money have the time to spend time to look for a free pussy, any where they can get it, they go to clubs or chat rooms and they can get some for free after a while, but they have to talk too much and they have to get all the drama from the girls, men that have the money they don't have to get drama they don't have to lie, and they don't have to waste time trying to get someone free,,they just have to go to the right place, get in the room get naked, lay down on the bed and relaxxx with no drama and no problem,,they pay they go home and they wont have no one calling them,
I disagree. I know plenty of guys who get laid for free where the lady expects absolutely nothing in return. Sometimes a chick just wants some good hard dick, nothing more nothing less. Maybe you've never been in that situation. Originally Posted by Tony Montana

yeah some girls just want a hard dick, cause they can't get nothing on return, who would pay an ugly lady, that needs someone to do her a favor,,,