Heres Something fun!

Why do you guys have to be such pricks whenever a provider starts a thread?

Seriously. This sniping shit is getting old.

If you don't care for the topic of the thread, or the provider, simply move on... or better yet, use the Ignore button.

All you're doing with your snide little comments is creating an unfriendly, uncomfortable, and most importantly, an unwelcoming environment where NO provider is going to want to post or participate in ANY Co-ed discussion.

If you guys want a sausage fest and want to bump dicks with each other, that's up to you. Me, I'd much rather flirt with the ladies. But that's exactly the direction I see you guys taking this forum, because you're choking the life out of it.

Why not leave it up to the moderators to run this place and we as members can either choose to participate or not... but enough with the sniping already.

It's old, tired, and frankly, it's played-the-fuck-out. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Very well put, my friend.
If it's all in fun it's all good, but you know somrbody is going to take it out of context .LOL! ps Cercy I want to role play with you cowgirl.
  • Prego
  • 01-25-2010, 04:54 PM
So where are the pics VN. I think this is a great thread subject you started and am looking forward to an enthusiastic response.
Well here are my first pix since no one else wants to play

2007... I was so naive...It was funny taking tips from oldtimers ( hobbyists) I have fond memories of alot of them.

Did you know ever since I became a provider I explored more of my own sexuality and I had in my entire life AND I had my greek cherry popped with the the BEST..of the best hobbyist here, he knows who he is I actially saw him with a mfm double 2 weeks ago WOW would I ever love to post those pix!

Its amusing because I was really naive and shy I used to have to meet at a bar for a few drinks to feel comfy,then off to play.
Its hilarious to think of myself that way, ya I have come along way....

All that time I spend talking and drinking when i could have been playing!

Flounder Pounder took these...I wonder what ever happened to him and the um what where they called ...the Hellraisers?

lol...its been a long time!

Any one else wanna play?!? Come on ladies!

I have noooooooooooo regrets.

Thank you guys for the fun memories! Im teary now.

Providing is not for everyone but to some they cant imagine any other life its highly addictive thrill...dangerously addictive.

Kisses,
Cercy
Thanks for sharing those, VN. One thing is for sure, your presence here has been NOTICED.
I like them you look sweet.
AND I LOOK YOUNGER NOW!
FEEL YOUNGER!

I should post a pic of me in the office before I began providing I looked older then than I do now! But I wont I need to stay a little safe and I know some of my old colleagues where horndogs I do not want to get a surprise visit from one of them incase they are on this site.

Providing keeps you in better shape and fit, and feeling sexy.

I sound like I am trying to recruit new girls sorry, Its not for everyone but for those of us that like to play ummm-hmmm some still around come to mind Mlisa..yes check ..Caroline yes check
HOLLY!
We know this is where its really at, Come on ladies lets have some fun show your early providing pix!
Kisses,
Cercy

If you don't care for the topic of the thread, or the provider, simply move on... or better yet, use the Ignore button.

All you're doing with your snide little comments is creating an unfriendly, uncomfortable, and most importantly, an unwelcoming environment where NO provider is going to want to post or participate in ANY Co-ed discussion.

If you guys want a sausage fest and want to bump dicks with each other, that's up to you. Me, I'd much rather flirt with the ladies. But that's exactly the direction I see you guys taking this forum, because you're choking the life out of it.

Why not leave it up to the moderators to run this place and we as members can either choose to participate or not... but enough with the sniping already.

It's old, tired, and frankly, it's played-the-fuck-out. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

Just wanted to co-sign what might be the best SHMB post ever. It's all right there in black and white, where the rubber meets the vaginal.
well for what its worth i don't think my pics have changed that much, minus the weight loss. But i am more comfortable with who i am, bc of providing. i love it!

Pre Provider, still a slut, lol
yay!

Sub Cilla..you do look better! Way to go!~

Its funny providing keeps us motivated in looking sexy and feeling so naughty doesnt it!

Kisses,
cercy
Very hot pix. And a beautiful smile. thanks for posting.
Nice eye's and boobies subcilla
Thanks for the compliments, but that was PRIOR to providing, im a natural slut, lol. i might as well do what i enjoy. Like when the counselor ask You "what do You want to be when You grow up?" Or the little girl trying to read that has the caption "fuck this, ill be a whore when i grow up" as she throws the book in the dirt and goes to sit next to the little boy on the playground, lol.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

It's a board and it is just joking, no malice. I think you are taking this stuff way to serious. ...There is a word I am searching for but I think only DH can use it.......