Kim Jong Un Purges Foreign Ministry

I heard that cute interpreter got it as well.

Very disturbing.

Does any one question how we talk to this kind of evil?
Does any one question how we talk to this kind of evil? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Actions speak louder than words...

Fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me... fool me thrice, we all lose.
I wonder what DJT will have to say about this??
It's possible that the executions didn't happen. https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim-jong-...010616177.html

Whatever the accuracy of the Chosun Ilbo reporting—Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday said he was looking into the matter—there is evidence of severe turmoil in Pyongyang political circles, and it appears Kim Jong Un’s grip on power has been weakening in recent months.

The Chosun Ilbo article is based on a single “source” who was not identified in any way, and this has led many to suggest the stunning news is not accurate. Previous South Korean reports of executions in the North, including a 2013 Chosun Ilbo report, have in fact proven to be untrue. Moreover, the Friday article carried by the conservative-leaning paper may have been intended to embarrass the South’s “progressive” president, Moon.
Reuters, referring to the five individuals, cites an unidentified “diplomatic source” saying, in the words of the news organization, that “there was no evidence they were executed.”
I hope it isn't true.
  • oeb11
  • 06-01-2019, 06:02 PM
I am not sure that God has a gender
Nevertheless - Mother Nature can be a B***H!!!!