TheNational did not pay to play.

Sorry that happened to you
Yep, gotta watch those taller dudes. They all are sketchy.

Sorry Alessandra. That sucks. Wish I could have has his appointment time!

Hang in there and see you on your next trip
Way to edit out the part where she said the same thing happened to her before, presumably by the black guy she mentioned.

Not everyone is a bigot, sometimes a question is just a question. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
^ I agree but since blacks are typically judged as a monolithic block despite individual personalities and character I'm just glad that in this case there was 0% chance a black guy did this to a newbie. While people certainly have the right to discriminate based on race and not individual character not everyone will feel sympathy for them when someone screws them over. It's no secret I'm a progressive / liberal or whatever you want to call it but no matter how small I hope she learned a lesson on the value of character judgement. So in that context what the guy did was wrong but I can't honestly say I feel sorry for her.

sometimes a question is just a question. Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Yes, it was just an uninformed question. But that is to be expected. Ladies don't read other ladies ads and sig lines as closely as the guys. She probably didn't know this chick's "No AAs" stuff.
I am sorry to hear that.

The best words of advice I can give you is to always keep your guard up extremely high for at least your first year. It's always good to be on your toes, but the creeps and scammers target the new girls like a shark smells blood in the water. I had more bad encounters in my first year in this business then I have had combined in the last 5 years.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=243167 Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
She's right about that! I had some real doozies the first couple of years, actually. Thanks for the warning.

So sorry this happened to you. Shame that some fellows can't get off unless they are stiffing a girl, and not in a pleasant way.
Holy cow. What a worthless POS.
  • nice1
  • 07-12-2014, 08:54 AM
damn, visa gift card?
Next thing you know some fuckhead will flash his AAA card and ask for a "jump" and a discount!
Another great example of why tricks and hookers aren't privy to any nuclear launch codes.
Lmao same thing happened to her and she described the guy. She didn't assume he was black she assumed it was the same guy and gave a description...Jesus man Originally Posted by PipelinerTx
THANK YOU!
Come on guys dont be ignorant I was just describing how the guy looked that did it to me, i wasnt "assuming" he was black. I was trying to see if the same guy did it to her as well
^ I agree but since blacks are typically judged as a monolithic block despite individual personalities and character. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Exactly, you said they are "typically" judged, But not anywhere in my question did I "judge" anyone I SIMPLY GAVE A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT THE GUY LOOKED LIKE THAT DID IT TO ME!!! For god's sake some of my older reviews are from AA men. I'm getting the clue that you like starting drama. It was NOT "obvious" that I was bashing another race because I WASNT! !! Get off the gas dude, stop trying to precive me in a negative way. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am very sweet and openminded
THANK YOU!
Come on guys dont be ignorant Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
You sweetiepie, dreaming the impossible dream! But I do like your optimism.
Exactly, you said they are "typically" judged, But not anywhere in my question did I "judge" anyone I SIMPLY GAVE A DESCRIPTION OF WHAT THE GUY LOOKED LIKE THAT DID IT TO ME!!! For god's sake some of my older reviews are from AA men. I'm getting the clue that you like starting drama. It was NOT "obvious" that I was bashing another race because I WASNT! !! Get off the gas dude, stop trying to precive me in a negative way. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am very sweet and openminded Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Hmmm.....I'm gonna be nice here and simply say that not only what I typed but the intent of the message or pivot in my post obviously went straight over your head. My sincere advice to you is that if you dont understand something try asking a question first instead of making a fool of yourself.
^ ^ ^
See, Kaitlyn...the impossible dream!
^ ^ ^
See, Kaitlyn...the impossible dream! Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
We broke that glass ceiling in 2008 ;-) and for emphasis in 2012.