How do y'all feel about kissing?

Mari;
It's what I love about you and Ashley! It gets the motor running! If you wonder who I am I am the guy that stays at Sunland Park and I-10 all the time....
Got to love the long passionate kiss!
@ Mari...Im sure the guys are wondering the same thing ...
@ Mari...Im sure the guys are wondering the same thing ... Originally Posted by AshleyAshton
Well, I was wondering the same thing....but Wow, I'm liking your custom user title, Ashley. I just may have to see how sweet you really are...
Gotta have those kisses Mari...especially from you and Ashley!!
Mari;
It's what I love about you and Ashley! It gets the motor running! If you wonder who I am I am the guy that stays at Sunland Park and I-10 all the time....
Got to love the long passionate kiss! Originally Posted by Masterofsparks
Oooh baby....I definitely know who you are
Gotta have those kisses Mari...especially from you and Ashley!! Originally Posted by txdeejay
Me too babe!
@ Masterofsparks... and I too know who you are !!!
@ Tenzil...whenever you would like sweetie !!

and @ txdeejay...yum yum my tiger!!! Cant wait to see you again!!!

Someone say something about motor running?? b/c something is definetly running here...hehe!!
I've seen providers pretty steadily now for the last two years and I finally realized that some good DFK makes it a lot more intimate if you are turned on by the girl. I suppose for some the kissing is really more intimate than the CFS, I am one of those who feels that way. But my new ATF started some DFK while we were going at it in Mish the other day and it was really great. Then she even turned back and gave me more DFK while I was surfboarding her (greek style)...wow, that was really erotic! But there were certainly some girls I saw from CL or even BP that I enjoyed the CFS with but had no real desire to kiss, so I guess it depends on the provider...just my 2 cents.
A good kiss can set the mood for the entire session. No kiss or eye contact gets a more mechanical response from me.

Oh, and I can vouch for Chica Chaser's oral abilities. He's a prime example of the how a truly skilled kiss on one set of lips predicts incredible talent on the other set!

Thanks for turning me on to this site, CC.

V
A good kiss can set the mood for the entire session. No kiss or eye contact gets a more mechanical response from me.

Oh, and I can vouch for Chica Chaser's oral abilities. He's a prime example of the how a truly skilled kiss on one set of lips predicts incredible talent on the other set!
Thanks for turning me on to this site, CC.

V Originally Posted by Verotica
I totally agree on this!! That's exactly how I felt on those dates, and that is sooooo NOT me!!! Mmmmm CC....looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome to the site V!!
Kissing, deep french kisses, are the shit... Kissing is the best ice breaker. It heats things up and allows you to get to know each other more. I love it.. BD34

Thanks for turning me on to this site, CC. Originally Posted by Verotica
Your making me blush! FYI the Phoenix section is up and running here now. I can think of several people to turn on to this site.

Mmmmm CC....looking forward to meeting you!
Originally Posted by CinfullyUrs
Me too, Mari! But don't set your expectations too high!
Kissing is a must!!

Me too, Mari! But don't set your expectations too high! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Oh stop that babe! AA said you were soooo my type!!
Kissing is pretty much a must have for me. I honestly believe that I would pass on a provider that didn't. Yes Mari, I think that kissing and GFE go hand in hand. Have a glass of wine, and make out like two teenagers that just snuck into the liquor cabinet.