I'm betting a thousand...another NCNS...Brooke_Fox

So a thread about Brooke Fox NCNS is turned into a Maxy/ MILFY turd fest. Arguing over professionalism at that! Good Lord, is it full moon pay day Friday? A little research will show Brooke is always in dire straights and has a habit of NCNS or dropping in and out.
Gottahavit was just venting and at least admitting he has learned a lesson.
Chung help us out here, This turned into a real shitstorm. We need some humor
What i figuring out is posting anything on Eccie gets into the women's powder room. The Black Ball Club just like ML. Except no one of us bad asses infiltrate their powder room. We are raised by Mothers. We are not taught how. Our Dads are too; so no intelligence skill is passed down. Heck my Mom was Leo. I had no chance. I just go with the flow best I can. When I get poked, watch my horns. Leos are safe. My Mom knew that. Love ya Mom.
What i figuring out is posting anything on Eccie gets into the women's powder room. The Black Ball Club just like ML. Except no one of us bad asses infiltrate their powder room. We are raised by Mothers. We are not taught how. Our Dads are too; so no intelligence skill is passed down. Heck my Mom was Leo. I had no chance. I just go with the flow best I can. When I get poked, watch my horns. Leos are safe. My Mom knew that. Love ya Mom. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
LMAO....that's a joke, right? Plenty of fellas have "infiltrated" the Powder Room. Haven't ya heard? No thing is private. Lotsa magical things goin' on on this board though...... It is what it is, funny guy!

It is not only time.

Factor in the gas, toll charges and wear and tear on your vehicle as well. It tends to always happen when you drive across town, 45+ minutes one way and in most of those cases, partly in bumper to bumper traffic. In some cases I have encountered, the provider gets a last minute contact from a regular who wants to see her, she tries to squeeze him in and when you drive to the intersection she designates and let her know, there is no response since she is in a session. If you are lucky, thirty minutes after your appointment time and you are halfway home, she contacts you back, gives you the story and apologizes.

Next step is you post your experience like the OP does and generally what happens is, the providers who tend to post more frequently come on the thread saying how they are not like that, blah blah blah. Or the opposite happens where the provider who did this, usually through her WKs, gets on this type of thread and tells a different tale of how she was mistreated and he is the bad guy. One of the reasons most of the NCNS that providers do to guys are not reported, and it happens way more than you think. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I agree, but in this case he still has all that plus the cost of a hotel room

And I care why? You obviously are not one of the more responsible ladies, or ya wouldn't have gotten your panties in such a wad....ijs The responsible ladies and business owners might appreciate an end to the madness of dingalings sending our client base elsewhere. btw....your welcome. LOL Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
I totally 100% agree with this. Every time I read about some dickhead who stole the donation or did some other bs I think this reflects poorly on all us gents and will change how some of these ladies do things. In this case this gentleman isn't doing indies anymore, he's back to his comfort zone of amps so the trickle down effect does effect the indies.

I've always been told in business that for every 1 customer who complains 10 didn't and just stopped coming.

To b honest, I heard thru a post that the lady was in dire straights, n needed quick cash; but was not doing in-calls. Plus the rate was reasonable , n location we settled on was convenient. Won't do this again though...no more outcalls. Originally Posted by Gottahavit55
This is your first mistake, ladies in dire straights are in dire straights for a reason. I would again recommend that you don't get a hotel for a lady in dire straights and play Russian roulette with your cash. If these are the decisions you are going to make with indies then yes I agree you should stick to your comfort zone of amps.

LMAO....that's a joke, right? Plenty of fellas have "infiltrated" the Powder Room. Haven't ya heard? No thing is private. Lotsa magical things goin' on on this board though...... It is what it is, funny guy!

Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Yep, they even have those leak sites that post everything from everywhere for anyone to see.