DED's MPCFS List: Fall Edition 2010

Mmmmuah Lisa,thanks so much babe! It means alot for you to include me DED Thank you again hon!
Mila is a fine looking woman......She deserves to be on the list. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
+1,2 & 3 !!!
Good list so far DED! I aspire to get to your level of greatness one day!

I haven't even seen Mila yet but her reputation proceeds her to be not only an awesome provider who is beautiful to boot, but also as just a great person in general. Sounds like we are kindred spirits.
Well Im looking forward to having the pleasure IceCreamMan,hopefully I can catch you at the next one and give you a big hug for your sweet words babe
Mila is definately on the top of my list
Interesting list.
I want your next list to be of all the girls you have seen. Originally Posted by ibechill
I think Eccie would have to upgrade the servers for that. Probably not enough storage now.

Seriously, great list, DED. Some very deserving ladies. And some solid intel that guys can rely on. Well done, sir.
If DED had seen me this year, I'd be #1.. Jus saying! LOL
If DED had seen me this year, I'd be #1.. Jus saying! LOL Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah aha! I saw you had posted and saw this one coming a mile away!
If DED had seen me this year, I'd be #1.. Jus saying! LOL Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Hey, I already put you on my list 2x. Jus sayin
Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah aha! I saw you had posted and saw this one coming a mile away! Originally Posted by Wakeup
Wheres your list lol..
Wheres your list lol.. Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Sweetie, if I made a list of everyone I'd fucked this year it'd break the board...you forget I spent a year with no fucking at all...so I've spent a lot of time catching up, and trying to get back into shape to fuck you...
Sweetie, if I made a list of everyone I'd fucked this year it'd break the board...you forget I spent a year with no fucking at all...so I've spent a lot of time catching up, and trying to get back into shape to fuck you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
HAHA damn i should have been the 1st for when you got back lol
HAHA damn i should have been the 1st for when you got back lol Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
You'd have killed me! Don't worry, I'm almost ready for you. I'll have you over to my place for a couple hours next week...
Hey, I already put you on my list 2x. Jus sayin Originally Posted by Lincolnpark
YES YES YES
you forget I spent a year with no fucking at all...so I've spent a lot of time catching up, and trying to get back into shape to fuck you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Spent some time in county jail