Nissan VS Chevy

I would still consider a Toyota. I had a 1997 4 Runner and put 180 K. on it. Traded for a 2007 4 Runner and have 166K. on it. Still looks almost new. Planning for 200 K. No major repairs. Only recall was to shave a little off the 1997 gas peddle. I will buy a Toyota for my next vehicle.
I have been looking for a new car but I am stuck between 2 vehicles and I would like to hear peoples opinion.. I know neither of these compare to toyota but which brand would you prefer over the other & why? I want a car that will be dependable & could at least get 200k miles & not break the bank with costly repairs... I really like the 2015 malibu but I also like the 2015 altima so which one would you go with.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
The bold new Camry just seems to fit your style DM.
Perhaps Chevy is the best option as its an American brand. I would probably show that I'm a real American patriot (born and bred) and purchase Chevy. ;-)
Perhaps Chevy is the best option as its an American brand. I would probably show that I'm a real American patriot (born and bred) and purchase Chevy. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Only "tricks" and "johns" purchase Chevy (regardless if they are American Patriots or New England Patriots).
I would still consider a Toyota. I had a 1997 4 Runner and put 180 K. on it. Traded for a 2007 4 Runner and have 166K. on it. Still looks almost new. Planning for 200 K. No major repairs. Only recall was to shave a little off the 1997 gas peddle. I will buy a Toyota for my next vehicle. Originally Posted by Oralist
The new toyotas drive like crap they struggle when you press on the gas I dont lije it & toyotas burn oil fast I spend more money putting oil in than on gas..The oil problem is one of the many complaints for toyota corolla
The bold new Camry just seems to fit your style DM. Originally Posted by boardman
they can keep it & the new body style is ugly ijs
Oh & the new chevys have that stupid start stop thing which is fucking annoying.. When you stop at a light or in traffic the car switches to electric and when you start going it then switches back to gas... If you could turn it off It Would be good
Nissan is a great choice. Had an Infiniti g35, 100k miles with zero problems.
The new toyotas drive like crap they struggle when you press on the gas I dont lije it & toyotas burn oil fast I spend more money putting oil in than on gas..The oil problem is one of the many complaints for toyota corolla Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Just got a Hard On.... A woman that checks her oil!
Cookies and also checking her oil ... DM just gets hotter,
pyramider

I will bake you some cookies..

lookn4boobies

you can thank toyota for that lol
Nissan
you know for the same money as an Altima coupe, you could buy a 2.3 litre mustang with close to 310 horse power
Nissan Altima is a good car go for it
you know for the same money as an Altima coupe, you could buy a 2.3 litre mustang with close to 310 horse power Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

Are you going to pay my tickets and insurance?