Erotic Monkey Going To Subscriptions

They made a profile for me and I contacted them several times about removing it for personal reasons. Got no where. The profile is still up there
Same for me. They stole an ad I posted months ago on here before eccie went away for a bit. So did adultfinder. I have emailed both multiple times and no response...maybe ECCIE should find out why these sites are stealing the ads you say you protect...
Agreed,erotic monkey is a total joke...last weekend I got scammed by relying on fake review on a fake profile of jade leyva who was linked to their website...i tried posting review to warn others and they denied the reviews(too truthful?),finally challenged the site to do the right thing and they posted one of my review attempts but took out all the beware and scammer content..what was deceiving was that there were so many reviews and profiles of all the legit providers,many of who I have seen....
the monkey sites have one thing in common hey are both fake run by weirdos!
My profile, pics, and reviews were shared from TER to the monkeys. Even had client complain to them that he wrote that review for another site.. they don't care and at this point they are one site that didn't run scared and kept my contact info up
Agreed,erotic monkey is a total joke...last weekend I got scammed by relying on fake review on a fake profile of jade leyva who was linked to their website...i tried posting review to warn others and they denied the reviews(too truthful?),finally challenged the site to do the right thing and they posted one of my review attempts but took out all the beware and scammer content..what was deceiving was that there were so many reviews and profiles of all the legit providers,many of who I have seen.... Originally Posted by boliever
While some legit providers probably use EM, I wpuld venture to say that most have bad their info stolen and put on EM. That happened to me!