Free sessions for good reviews? Does this really go on here?

I am sure there many who troll for the new, young gals and ask this. But, there is one guy who seems to have it down to a fine art. He hits the new girls as soon ad they post or even offers bp girls help getting set up and going here in return for free sessions.

When he posts a review of one of his new victims, guys fawn all over him he's the man, such a stud, how does he do it. Who knows, maybe he really does drive business to them. But to me he is a predator taking advantage of inexperienced and sometimes desperate women.

I have helped a number of young ladies get set up here. The first thing I always warm them of is this very thing.
Dang Tara have you joined the wulf club? Throw it against the wall and hope it sticks for days and keeps your name on top Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Are you shocked?

She obviously got the BRIGHT idea from the discussion i started in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1078147 just yesterday to warn the new girls about the predators that target new ladies.

Thanks Tara for starting this, your originality is out of this world girl.

I guess u have been busy working on this masterpiece since yesterday since you still have not responded to the reference request i sent you.

Dont worry about it though we know you are a busy gal, ill just inform guys that give you as a reference in the future that you are not reference friendly
OBSG there are oh so many names that come to mind when I read your post.

Def happens Im sure more often than not, and probably 100% of the time to the girls that are new, unfortunately theres not really a way to stop that especially if they arent being mentored by another provider here....well a reputable one.
Dang Tara have you joined the wulf club? Throw it against the wall and hope it sticks for days and keeps your name on top Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Lol. Did you join the haters club.
Are you shocked?

She obviously got the BRIGHT idea from the discussion i started in this thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1078147 just yesterday to warn the new girls about the predators that target new ladies.

Thanks Tara for starting this, your originality is out of this world girl.

I guess u have been busy working on this masterpiece since yesterday since you still have not responded to the reference request i sent you.

Dont worry about it though we know you are a busy gal, ill just inform guys that give you as a reference in the future that you are not reference friendly Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Thanks Jules! Your so brite. Actually I'm waiting on a response back from him. He didn't write me a review nor was he on p411 at the time. But hey Jules when I find out I will for sure be the first to let you know babydoll. But lets not bring up when I've asked you for help befor right? What goes around comes around. And hey ill be sure to let my guys know as well that your not reference friendly either. :-)
Jules, you didn't start that thread :~) and we can only hope that Tara was too buzy to ref for you. Butt damn she and wulf post a lot. Kinda reminds me of thn and her VIP site, kinda. And no I was not shocked. I had the best ref ever, until she retired. Butt I still have a great one or two. Butt your sooo far sweet fun girl
I don't know smokies you sure do seem to be on the board 24/7 I'm beginning to think your wulf boy.
This thread is like Deja Vu, all over again.
Kinda like the best ass or best breast thread. I know maybe I should have researched first. But lets see how it plays out.
I'm not a wulf boy butt last year at band camp I bought a Halloween vampire costume for a sweet friend (b4 she got married :-) and wow did I get bit :-0
Your right mavs sexykevin has similar thread. Ill ask for this one to be closed.
Just hope I can post my ?? 173 first buzy board girl
Tara, I think you should post whatever you want. I just want to eat your pussy for a couple of hours. Then I want to take a break and eat your pussy for a couple more hours. You are smoking Hot! You always get a pass.
Ive never ever ignored a reference request from you or any other provider as a matter of fact i dont recall ever getting a reference request from you tara, but feel free to refresh my memory if i am mistaken.

Have a great weekend
I will! You to Jules