Fat people are a much greater threat

Wow, so much to unpack here.

First, fat content of food does not make you fat, unless you over consume.. It feeds your brain and helps certain nutrients be metabolized. Some vegetarians that are suffering from slight weight problems may be due to not eating enough fat content to properly utilize the food they eat, so the body stores it. There are non meat based foods that have good fat, you should find them and make sure they are part of your daily intake...avocados, nuts, chai seeds are a few. Fat free diets was the biggest health scam that has cost so many their physical and mental health. Fat free diary belongs in the trash. Feeding that to your child should be child abuse. You mother didn't know what the hell she was doing.
Dairy(full fat milk/cheese/yogurt), eggs, and fatty fish are true super foods. Again, your body needs healthy fats to function properly.
Most obese individuals are high energy intake with little to no energy expenditure. Sugary foods (soda, corn syrup, ect) should be a treat, rarely consumed. Exercise should happen on a daily basis.
Yes, obese people are doing it to themselves. Either from lack of education, lack of motivation, unorganized so feel as though they do not have time, fear of change, addicted to high calorie food, addicted to comfort, ect. We as a society is paying the price in multiple ways.
I suffered sciatica issues. I lost 60#s, built a strong core, learned how to mindfully stretch, and meditate. I was also on anti-depressants and anxiety medications, but have been free of them for about 5yrs now.

The public school system, mainstream media, social media, and the government have all conspired with the food industry chasing the almighty dollar. Be smarter. Get motivated. Make a change. The ultimate "screw the system" is to learn to be healthy.
Yes, being fat is not healthy, but the propaganda flooding the airwaves trying to make it normal is disgusting.

Every other addiction is treated like a disease, but when someone eats a pie to treat their depression or self-hate or whatever, society doesn't say, "Get help", they say, "nothing is wrong, have another" or "it's not your fault", but don't treat it.

Between all the drug commercials from pharma (who is now pushing drugs for my dog), are the fat women in diapers, like it's no big deal.

Some women laugh and pee a little or a little menstrate before/after, don't care. But why is there literally some big ass black woman pushed in my face putting on her leak-proof-panties. F'ing sick of it. Why it's not big ass white woman is a different subject, but I still don't want to see it.

Big Food is making us all customers of Big Pharma, think that's not on purpose? Sugar, HFCS, carbs, are legal, plus weed is mostly legal now, but coke is not. Why? Because sugar and weed make you fat, cocaine makes you skinny and you can actually stop doing coke, you can't stop eating.

During rehab - I felt sorry for the alcoholics with a liquor store on every corner. You don't just go out and score something without a lot of work. Eating crap is easy because it's literally everywhere on every corner.
It's calories in versus calories out. In order to lose weight you must be in a caloric deficit from how many calories you actually need to maintain your weight. I weighed 329 pounds last December 23. I'm not old but not young anymore and the time I have to fix my problem has been dwindling. I decided it was now or never to change myself for the better. I changed my diet to keto and ate in a 1000 calorie deficit focusing on nutrient dense foods that were lower in calories. I started exercising twice a week, then the next month 3 times a week, the following month 4 times. I now am still eating healthy, and exercising everyday at a minimum of one hour per day, sleeping 8 hours every night, and have lost 76 pounds so far. All of my medical issues have come under control and I feel better than I have in decades because I'm not consuming all that sugar and all those carbs that made me lazy and tired. It's up to everyone to take the initiative to save themselves from this obesity plague that is consuming our country, because no one else will do it for you. You either live to eat and ultimately die early, or you eat to live, and live to thrive.

Also, I would be remiss if I didnt mention the effects providers had on my weight loss. They helped me feel like a man again and gave me extra desire to fix my former fat slob body. I couldn't be happier with how everything has changed and continues to change for the better.
Yes, being fat is not healthy, but the propaganda flooding the airwaves trying to make it normal is disgusting.

Every other addiction is treated like a disease, but when someone eats a pie to treat their depression or self-hate or whatever, society doesn't say, "Get help", they say, "nothing is wrong, have another" or "it's not your fault", but don't treat it.

Between all the drug commercials from pharma (who is now pushing drugs for my dog), are the fat women in diapers, like it's no big deal.

Some women laugh and pee a little or a little menstrate before/after, don't care. But why is there literally some big ass black woman pushed in my face putting on her leak-proof-panties. F'ing sick of it. Why it's not big ass white woman is a different subject, but I still don't want to see it.

Big Food is making us all customers of Big Pharma, think that's not on purpose? Sugar, HFCS, carbs, are legal, plus weed is mostly legal now, but coke is not. Why? Because sugar and weed make you fat, cocaine makes you skinny and you can actually stop doing coke, you can't stop eating.

During rehab - I felt sorry for the alcoholics with a liquor store on every corner. You don't just go out and score something without a lot of work. Eating crap is easy because it's literally everywhere on every corner. Originally Posted by pertpvyztrzv
I mean, they can't really make money off healthy people who don't over consume, don't really need meds, and don't need to see a doctor every other week. On top of it, if there were no fat people, how would they profit off of Ozempic and Weygovy which they want to make a quick fix for obesity, when the true side effects of that stuff hasn't fully been studied. They keep people sick for a reason: they're easier to control, manipulate, make profit off of, and unfortunately, eliminate as well. The agenda is sick, but all too real and has been for a long time now. People need to wake up.
Fat people look younger than skinny people.

Fat pulls the wrinkles out.
Fat people look younger than skinny people.

Fat pulls the wrinkles out. Originally Posted by Vachon
So does clean eating, drinking water, dry brushing, and red light therapy…
I’ve never been fat but I know how insidious a lot of foods are in terms of processed ingredients. The amount of corn and soy in foods is absolutely disgusting. Know what goes into foods and try to eat food that is less processed and you’ll be surprised at the results.
I lost 35 pound last year and have kept it off
1200 cal a day and Intermittent Fasting
and with a Trainer work out 4 days a week ..

Red light therapy is the best for your skin ..
Something as simple as not buying anything with sugar, corn syrup, etc and eliminating white flour and white rice and degerminated cornmeal will make a vast difference in your health.
Of course, that will eliminate 90% or more of what is in grocery stores.