Tell me again about how Dangerous COVID is

texassapper
This message is hidden because texassapper is on your ignore list.

Just in case you’re short on memory Originally Posted by 1blackman1
LOLOL.. You're so desperate to engage you have to remind someone who isn't responding to your posts that I'm on your ignore list?

Tell me you've got a man crush on me without writing you have a man crush on me.

Stupid Democrats.

• Tiny
  • 08-16-2021, 10:55 AM
Sorry, you didn't specify your pronouns... so it was an easy assumption based on your writing. Originally Posted by texassapper
And yet another disrespectful comment.
And yet another disrespectful comment. Originally Posted by Tiny
So you're sexist? you're offended I assumed you were a woman?
  • Tiny
  • 08-16-2021, 10:57 AM
To be clear, that not "fuck you specifically"... that's the reason behind the government actions.... in other words, FCUK YOU, CITIZEN, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING IN YOUR NAME.

And no, it's not to avoid points or whatever... it's just a habit to avoid other auto screening tools not employed here. It'a habit and it works just as well.

Still interested in why if it's an emergency situation, why the government would be IMPORTING the disease? I mean doesn't that seem to conflict with their statements?

Citizens must get the shot, but illegals? meh... Originally Posted by texassapper
Fair enough. The problem is that you can't have it both ways. COVID is not a big deal, it's not any more dangerous than the flu, so why get vaccinated or wear a mask. HOWEVER, the illegals are ravaging America with the deadly COVID. There's a contradiction there.

So you don't take it the wrong way, like I did, by "you", I mean anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers in general.
  • Tiny
  • 08-16-2021, 10:58 AM
So you're sexist? you're offended I assumed you were a woman? Originally Posted by texassapper
You didn't assume I was a woman. You assumed SpeedRacer was a woman. I'd be willing to wager a large sum he's not.
Fair enough. The problem is that you can't have it both ways. So you don't take it the wrong way, like I did, by "you", I mean anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers in general. COVID is not a big deal, it's not any more dangerous than the flu, so why get vaccinated or wear a mask. HOWEVER, the illegals are ravaging America with the deadly COVID. There's a contradiction there. Originally Posted by Tiny
Like I care if a rando on the interwebs attempts to insult me or is a meenie? Jeezus. How old are you anyway?

Too funny.

And so you're upset I thought some other dude was a chick? Wow that's even more sexist...
  • Tiny
  • 08-16-2021, 11:07 AM
And so you're upset I thought some other dude was a chick? Wow that's even more sexist... Originally Posted by texassapper
I'm really upset about that. And very sad that I'm a sexist. I try as hard as I can but I just can't achieve the level of political correctness that I want to. I'm trying though. I'm really trying. I've been memorizing pronouns so I won't insult people who are gender neutral, trans, or hermaphrodites. If you're worried about being sexist too, that's a good place to start:

https://uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2021, 11:12 AM
Frankly - the catewauling LGBTQ groups have disgusted me with their incessant 'In Your Face' with their anti Heterosexual norms of conduct prancing , bleating, braying, and demonstrating in my face,

I tend to agree with ta - I am fine with your choices - Just leave me the 'f' alone and stay out of my face.

I will do the same
and leave the 'educable' out of it - You are not to 'educate' Other parents 'issue"!

You have a problem with that - DPSTs - and your CRT - post a reasonable defense of your policies.

'Crickets" -
  • Tiny
  • 08-16-2021, 11:15 AM
Frankly - the catewauling LGBTQ groups have disgusted me with their incessant 'In Your Face' with their anti Heterosexual norms of conduct prancing , bleating, braying, and demonstrating in my face, Originally Posted by oeb11
I'm being sarcastic Oeb.
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2021, 12:54 PM
I know - my rant was not directed at You - Good Sir!
Lets see what have we learned so far , Lockdowns mask mandates don't work ( remember flatten the curve )
Vaccines over hyped and may be dangerous , goal posts running around the field ( for herd immunity started at 50% then 70% on 95% and not possible Bloomberg news today )
So everything the Gov following the fauician science , has done so far is a UNMITIGATED DISASTER.

I my opinion just saying
  • Tiny
  • 08-17-2021, 08:57 AM
So everything the Gov following the fauician science , has done so far is a UNMITIGATED DISASTER.

I my opinion just saying Originally Posted by rexdutchman
There has been some benefit from government. The economy and public health in the USA benefited greatly from the Trump Administration’s Operation Warp Speed, and the work of great American companies like Pfizer and Moderna. Just compare us to the rest of the world. There are no lockdowns, business is back to normal, and the majority of the population is protected from severe disease.
  • oeb11
  • 08-17-2021, 09:20 AM
Tiny - thank You
Let's hope we can keep some government sanity - and prevent the controlling DPST nomenklatura from destroying more of teh American economy with their imprisonments of teh American Peoples without Consent of the governed
They are already desperate to do so with new mask and travel and movement restrictions.
What about Sweden? The most freedom loving country on the planet. I wish they still owned Volvo.