Edge-ucate me

Edging is my thang!!
Reacher, go seach for Terralynn. It is a great all encompassing experience. Great massage and L0 so no tounge. Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Thanks for the recommendation but I gotta have oral as part of the experience. I like it too much!
TerraLyn is L1 only but will provide to you the perfect definition of edging! It is a mind blowing experience!
For edging...Simply Cindy said it best: Edging is where u bring them close to climax with hand or oral but back off just before climax then stop or slow down repeat the process till they explode a massive load .it's teasing

For milking.....look at milkingtable.com
Just a glory hole and massage table combo.
Prostate milking is another service provided. Austin's Mia Christine cums to mind as a prostate milking queen. Maybe even Italian Princess Lita. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
I'm grateful the kudos TrailBlazer. I love my Dallas visitors! Perhaps one day we shall meet... and you can assume the position...
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (43.3 KB, 175 views)
With the Italiana Princess, once she has you 'Strapped' down and blindfold, you don't know whats cumming next, soft warm wet lips, penis pump, a probing tool deep in your ass, perhaps a second set of hands. The kinky possabilities with her are endless
It's pretty much my preferred way to get off now. A man can also learn Tantric breathing methods that will move the energy created by edging to other parts of the body. Totally intense experience!!
Edging!
This has become one of my favorite things to incorporate into my FBSM encounters!

If a man is willing to do the tantric breathing, as well, it intensifies the experience, all the more. Interestingly, by bringing him to the brink, over and over, while using my hands and mouth - it becomes a very intimate experience because he is letting go and entrusting me with his orgasm.

It is heady (no pun intended), sensual, and arousing. I wonder if I can make it 'non-optional' during my sessions? hmmmmm.

From a 'therapeutic' stand point, if a man has issues with firing too quickly, it is a great way to learn to hold back his orgasm.

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh...now, I am having some yummy flashbacks and feeling warm and flushed

The 'milking' thing...beyond a great pm...I will have to explore this

Peace,

Aphrodite