How 'bout those Spurs

Yeah but also once we get to the WCF can we even give The Warriors a run for the money. Go Spurs Go
Wow! Guess ya just gotta believe sometimes. I was sure we were finished tonight in OKC. The win shows real mental toughness by the Spurs. Go Spurs Go!
Looked lethargic the whole game. What a comeback!
What FL said...

SF
that's cool and all, but honestly OKC sux imo, a big win against a 9 seed, ya right. shoulda whipped em by 20. Go Spurs Go
that's cool and all, but honestly OKC sux imo, a big win against a 9 seed, ya right. shoulda whipped em by 20. Go Spurs Go Originally Posted by tx Easy Rider
Easy. You are right. We should have beat OKC by 20, but the point of the win is that Spurs showed the kind of character it takes to come back from a big hole. Oh, OKC is not a 9th seed. Right now they are a 6th seed in the west and will likely remain that when playoffs begin. Sets up a probable first round matchup against Houston..Westbrook vs Hardin. Interesting. Go Spurs Go!
Wow, I hadn't thought about that ..... The Rockets and the Thunder in the first round? ..... that's a dogfight that could get real ugly real fast .....I think I'd want Houston to win because I just don't have a good feeling about how the Spurs match up against Oklahoma City in a seven game series ..... they've got 3 giants who kill us with their inside game and rebounding .....