Whose the best hobbiest/povider have you saw that gave you a wonderful orgasm??????

Read the reviews three sides..... It happens a lot!!
For Indy Yummy Marie and for Agencies Sylvia from Latin Beauties now retired.
Mz Z did me in- I saw stars, then everything went black-Damn I'd like to do that again & again!
I had a double scheduled with MSB and HannahHearte and one cancelled. I asked MSB for a visit, but she wanted the double rate just to see her! I couldn't get a raincheck on the special, so I saw Hannah. She had a voracious sexual appetite and truly enjoyed giving pleasure. She's the only one to ever make me pop three times in under an hour, twice orally and one CG! I reciprocated orally.
I think a lot of us hobbyist want to make providers top 10's. Originally Posted by frankskywalker
For the love of Tebow why?
  • klutz
  • 04-28-2013, 04:08 PM
I'm pretty sure nobody has given me a better orgasm more consistently than myself.
Are there ever any bad ones? Has anyone ever walked away after a session saying "That was the worst fucking orgasm of my life! I can't believe she made me cum like that, what a total waste of my semen."

No particular order but the ones I will always remember
Italia
Virginia Luv
Holly(aspd)
Wildcat Maria
Several of Jr's girls that I can't remember the names of but I remember them. I think one of them was a Ruby....
There was a girl named Purity or something at Wildflower's for a very brief time
Italia....clear winner
Kate Paris, for different reasons
Lisa Love - off the charts

and....

Kim Honey - the only provider who got me off 3 times in 90 min (I am a 1-shot guy)
...and if I didn't jump up and get dressed, she would have gotten more out of me.

Note worthy
Holley of Houston for shear beauty and being the PERFECT provider
MSB for shear sucksion
The last one I was with.
Italia....clear winner
Kate Paris, for different reasons
Lisa Love - off the charts

and....

Kim Honey - the only provider who got me off 3 times in 90 min (I am a 1-shot guy)
...and if I didn't jump up and get dressed, she would have gotten more out of me.

Note worthy
Holley of Houston for shear beauty and being the PERFECT provider
MSB for shear sucksion Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
re you talking about Lisa.Love?

If so yeah I can second that.
Reese Foster bring both physical and mental orgasm very well !!! Originally Posted by silverstate53

Thank you! You are a great partner in that!
You make it seem so natural Reese !!
The last beautiful baby in Splendors... It's all in your minds' guys
The last beautiful baby in Splendors... It's all in your minds' guys Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
Yup

The worst one (oragasm) I had was still pretty darn good.
I'm pretty sure nobody has given me a better orgasm more consistently than myself. Originally Posted by klutz
definitely +1 on that.

But if I had to pick, my avatar heading says it all!...