An Object Lesson on How to Conduct a Political Debate in a Civil Manner

Liberalism is a religion....there is no debate with religious zealots, especially ones practicing Alinsky tactics....no debating them, only defeating them......
Isn't Hillary a swarmy little demagogue as well? I never noticed that she was black. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How could Hillary possibly be racist. She is married to the first black President.
Isn't Hillary a swarmy little demagogue as well? I never noticed that she was black.

Anyway...critical debate is not something that most of these people are good at. Take a look at the first few posts. Some people take delight in proving that they are assholes. As for the racism, most of the ones making the charge are guilty of the charge. Taking someone down because of race is just the same as defending someone because of race. We've had a few confessions that some people refuse to criticize Obama just because of his race. Like I said, racism. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not being overly critical, but the word is "smarmy". Which, by the way, fits President Obama to a T, just like "Demagogue.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smarmy