INDY'S.COM

My issue was I started the process January 7th, that was 30days prior to the agreed appointment time. I provided everything that was asked for. On the day of the appointment I got hung up at work and had one hour to get a lot done in addition to the request for a PM. I was not in a position to send it right away and sent it as soon as I could. I've been a hobbist for many years and this was the first time I had a fire drill an hour before an appointment. Alecia and I emailed and discussed her assistant situation, I think the situation was unfortunate and it will work itself out. Because I did schedule the appointment a week in advance and the verification process began Jan 7 th I considered it a ncns.
It's okay to be safer than sorry.. At least you apologized some people pride is to high for that. Glad you came back down to planet earth hun.. lol
You did fine, Alecia...sounds like he dropped the ball, not you. Your rep. is intact, IMO.
I will no longer consider either party at fault on this....we both had freak ups but its all good!!!! Carry on screwing!