"Fuck a shirt ... get yourself some 'titty tape'"

trashy chicks too smart mouthy for you??? lol! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
since she speaks ghetto ubonics i wasn't able to understand one word this bitch said. she will blame white privilege for the fact she is a tatted up bitch with bones in her ears.
So would i! Originally Posted by garhkal

they are a fine looking set of natural tits
I think that is camo tape over her A cup titties. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That's nothing but a tatted up tranny.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
doubt that's a tranny. no adams apple.

she is however a skank!
I would rather look at these Originally Posted by gary5912
.... or at least help her keep them clean!
doubt that's a tranny. no adams apple.

she is however a skank! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Whatever it is it's not worth my time that's for sure.

Jim
Whatever it is it's not worth my time that's for sure.

Then focus on the one rinsing her tits! Ignore the road kill.
Fucking racist idiots.

I guess we now get to vote for one of these?

Or maybe you posted it here because this is the Racist Forum.

Mods, please move this into the appropriate forum. If there is such a place.
AssUp is uncomfortable with images of naked female breasts being bounced around in the shower .... censorship of the female body!

Or is it the Liberal bias of "Female Lives Matter" ... as he becomes horrified that a female would publicly display her breasts for all those guys to see. Thereby attracting the guys to females (opposite gender) as opposed to enticing other females ... same sex agenda!!!!!

AssUp ... go look for salamanders in Barton's Creek!!!!

And if there are any hot coeds flashing their tits down there, just pretend you didn't see them so you don't throw up in the Creek and contaminate the water!
Barton's Creek?

Where the fuck is that?

Clarksville?

As close as you are to disaster, it would make sense for you to STFU and go back into the "closet" before you cause others anguish.
AssUp is uncomfortable with images of naked female breasts being bounced around in the shower .... censorship of the female body!

Or is it the Liberal bias of "Female Lives Matter" ... as he becomes horrified that a female would publicly display her breasts for all those guys to see. Thereby attracting the guys to females (opposite gender) as opposed to enticing other females ... same sex agenda!!!!!

AssUp ... go look for salamanders in Barton's Creek!!!!

And if there are any hot coeds flashing their tits down there, just pretend you didn't see them so you don't throw up in the Creek and contaminate the water! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES ! is " a-feered " that a woman like the one washing her nice titties might remind some men that they are HETEROsexual and they won't be steady " clients " of his down at the 'holes ! assup considers " Russian " and cot as the biggest waste of " natural resources " since it deprives HIM and the rest of the reach-around crew of THEIR facials !

If Lube Wide Ass weren't on his self-inflicted " vacation " , he could SURE tell if it was a tranny. As much as he trolls for them in the HEB parking lots, he's got the " target identification " aspect down for sure !
If Lube Wide Ass weren't on his self-inflicted " vacation " , he could SURE tell if it was a tranny. As much as he trolls for them in the HEB parking lots, he's got the " target identification " aspect down for sure ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
He'd better hurry .... AssUp is headed that way!
Originally Posted by gary5912
her name is Hannah Hilton.