Ladies: DATY: Do the Fingers Help?

Ladies,

I have been told that I know how to use my tongue, and I use no fingers. I appreciate the compliment.

SAS
If you know how to work your tongue right you dont need to insert any
fingers....and not all men know how to really us their fingers and hands
for stimulation a woman anyway....just saying Originally Posted by fawn

Mabee its time for some lessons Fawn!
One finger touching the right place plus a well-worked tongue can make you all kinds of friends!
No fingers, just tounge.
Of course they do!!!!! You have to know how to do it though!!! wink!
Taking notes...

PS: Hey, I am under the sexy Brooke Daniels.
fingers have fingernails.... and those carry bacteria lol i like to keep brookies promise land sacred and clean.. so i prefer tongue i know it might not make sense.. but imho
OK...then how about a tantalizing tounge and a little vibration...inside?...along the lips?...on the outside of the star fish?
Cheers? Originally Posted by italian1
A little vibration can be good yes, but it has to be subtle and steady. That way it's not taking away from the tongue I feel, but an added sensation! Inside is probably good..but I say nay on the fingers too.
Ladies, as you're grinding your mound against his probing tongue and face, does it make cumming easier or more intense if he's slipping a finger or two up your pussy? Originally Posted by txcwby6
1. Usually there is no grinding during that moment on my part. Ive usually got your mouth/head right where I want you with my thighs holding you in place, until I breath.

2. More intense with no finger(s)? OMG, yes. Just because everyone thinks the "G" spot in way up inside, doesnt always mean the "G" spot is way up inside, therefore the "fingers" are just a sad example of what we really like inside, and for me...the fingers just dont take the place of the love muscle. Ya know??

3. Reason it is more intense? Clitoral stimulation.

'nuff said

...of course, this IMO. What floats my boat, may sink yours.
If you know how to work your tongue right you dont need to insert any
fingers....and not all men know how to really us their fingers and hands
for stimulation a woman anyway....just saying Originally Posted by fawn
+1
No i dont think the fingers help I do enjoy that.Thats what it makes me cum the most good thing.SELENA
FOR SURE!!!!!
I love 1 finger as long as the guy knows what he's doing with it. My roommate is just like Brooke and doesn't like digits because of the bacteria factor. I totally understand why. Fingernails do get alot of germs under them. I like to think my guys use the hand sanitizer available to them while they are freshening up in my bathroom. Guys if you are planning on using digits, please use hand sanitizer.
'note to self' use sanitizer in Mikah's bathroom and quit staring at her ass!
1. Usually there is no grinding during that moment on my part. Ive usually got your mouth/head right where I want you with my thighs holding you in place, until I breath.

2. More intense with no finger(s)? OMG, yes. Just because everyone thinks the "G" spot in way up inside, doesnt always mean the "G" spot is way up inside, therefore the "fingers" are just a sad example of what we really like inside, and for me...the fingers just dont take the place of the love muscle. Ya know??

3. Reason it is more intense? Clitoral stimulation.

'nuff said

...of course, this IMO. What floats my boat, may sink yours. Originally Posted by Sophie
Look ma no hands!