Stupid things you have done in a session

almost forgetting to pay...
lol--Bengay....ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!!
lol--Bengay....ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds like a masochist's wet dream.
they eye pop had to come with the sound that came out of the poor girl, she did agree to see me on more occasions after that incident lots of fun
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-08-2010, 07:13 AM
Bengay is NOT funny!

I had a client- who wanted a little back rub after the workout. I rolled him over, and climbed up to get in position. He had this "tiger balm" stuff... smells like ginger and Bengay.. couple of pumps, massaged it in my hands and got to work. I started at the lower back and worked my way up. I am kinda short, so when it came to getting at the shoulders, I had to scoot myself up on his back.. You guessed it - bare cooch ever so gently touched the "tiger balm".. I spent an hour under the coldest shower I think I have ever taken.

This other time.. playing around on a very small "queen" sized bed... I reached off to grab something, no idea what anymore. I fell off... end of playtime since neither of us could stop laughing. *growl*
Now that's some funny S***!!
I almost fell off the bed once, I was reaching in my drawer for a cover, and I guess my ass sticking up in the air was so inviting that my gent bit my ass cheek, talk about ouch !!
I was crawling backwards on the bed with the intention of giving head and fell off the bed.
A few months ago mid-date I rolled off the bed and caught my toe on the floor while trying to catch myself, rolling my ankle. It was funny and embarrassing at first, but once the pain set in I was not a happy camper.

I've also knocked my fair share of lit candles off of night stands before. I can't help it, I get so distracted sometimes. There's always that initial "Oh $#*% did I catch anything on fire?". Someday I'll remember to move the candles far away from the bed.
A few months ago mid-date I rolled off the bed and caught my toe on the floor while trying to catch myself, rolling my ankle. It was funny and embarrassing at first, but once the pain set in I was not a happy camper.

I've also knocked my fair share of lit candles off of night stands before. I can't help it, I get so distracted sometimes. There's always that initial "Oh $#*% did I catch anything on fire?". Someday I'll remember to move the candles far away from the bed. Originally Posted by Adrielle
at least you didn't start a fire...lol!! candles are great but can be scarey if put too close to beds...
[quote=I've also knocked my fair share of lit candles off of night stands before. I can't help it, I get so distracted sometimes. There's always that initial "Oh $#*% did I catch anything on fire?". Someday I'll remember to move the candles far away from the bed.[/quote]

LOL !!! that reminds me of a movie with kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwic..I dont remeber the name, but everytime they had sex, they would set their room on fire, talk about combustable sex !!!
I have actually broke my bed frame during sex one time...lol That was really funny.

I was in a session with a particular houston provider and she is known for bucking back, especially in standing doggie, even though I was prepared for it she almost knocked me on my ass. I am surprised I stayed in her...lol

Being hearing impaired I just know that there are ladies that tell me stuff that I don't hear. Probably like, " no over here babe, no not there ' wtf is he still licking me there for?. Lol
I have actually broke my bed frame during sex one time...lol That was really funny.

I was in a session with a particular houston provider and she is known for bucking back, especially in standing doggie, even though I was prepared for it she almost knocked me on my ass. I am surprised I stayed in her...lol

Being hearing impaired I just know that there are ladies that tell me stuff that I don't hear. Probably like, " no over here babe, no not there ' wtf is he still licking me there for?. Lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
LOL, I would love to meet you eccie addict. You just might be able to keep up with me.
LOL, I would love to meet you eccie addict. You just might be able to keep up with me. Originally Posted by anova444
Same here . Oh and there's no might to it lol. It's unfortunate you don't make your way to Houston.
I too am hearing impared. I am sure that I have done some dumb stuff, but it is up to the ladies to tell about it, since I didn't know what was going on that was wierd.