Hobbyists that don't pay deposits...

I don't pay deposits, I leave deposits.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's what I'm talkknng about
[QUOTE=winn dixie;1061787907]

Straight outta the gold diggers play book!

The old adage of you always pay for it... lame and hardly applicable!

Ask how her day went. Buy a freakin happy meal and whammo! Im hittin them guts. Did i mention she paid?? bahaha

Guess i have to include the price of gas to go to her place under your example! So 2.19 got me pussy. Lot cheaper than the 200 - 300 dollar bullshit.

Nice try valued poster! Originally Posted by Randilyn
like seriously you couldn't come up with something better than a happy meal story??? and to boot "she paid" .... your lair !!! you aint getting no puss puss with happy meal and you know it !!!!!
Not paying a deposit to a person you have never met before to do something that is considered illegal is a red flag and such men shouldn't be seen? Can we flip the script on that and require that providers provide us with two recent references and also demand photos taken within the last 30 days?
I've been hobbying for a while now and I have NEVER paid a deposit before seeing a provider, nor do I ever intend to do so. If that's considered a red flag for you, so be it. Plenty of fish in the sea that will happily accept my donation, sans deposit. Have a splendid evening!

A65
Gypsy, it’s cuz sexy ladies like yourself and so many others on this board are just good at it. Better than what we get at home. Just my $.02.
Now just like North65, back to the bleachers I go! Too rough of a playground for me too.
If so many of the guys can get pussy without paying for it, why the fuck are they even here? Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Cant speak for all. But most are cuckolds and betas.

[QUOTE=Randilyn;1061787955]
like seriously you couldn't come up with something better than a happy meal story??? and to boot "she paid" .... your lair !!! you aint getting no puss puss with happy meal and you know it !!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
First, its you're not your!

Second i never have hoes back to my lair! lol

True, not just a happy meal. I allow her to have water. Sometimes even with ice! Thats if she has not been mouthy .
Another thread on deposits. We have recycled this thread so many times.
Another thread on deposits. We have recycled this thread so many times. Originally Posted by Fizley
Yep. Hoes still trying to get something for nothing.
aka as you shitting on the rug
  • BLM69
  • 09-25-2019, 03:17 AM
X2! Only suckers pay up front! Been there
[QUOTE=winn dixie;1061788108]Cant speak for all. But most are cuckolds and betas.

First, its you're not your!

Second i never have hoes back to my lair! lol

True, not just a happy meal. I allow her to have water. Sometimes even with ice! Thats(it is not thats ----correct punctuation is "that's" you forgot the apostraphe-- as in that is=that's ) if she has not been mouthy . Originally Posted by Randilyn
And OH OK ................YOU'RE A LIAR!!!! (you knew what i meant when i typed that in the my post, you just wanted something to say, because that is what immature men like you do, you pick apart everything little thing including typos in posts from providers !!!!! well as you can see, your punctuation and correct spelling isn't that great, and certainly dosen't make you an expert on grammar and punctuation obviously, or maybe you just made a typo when typing, but hey you want to start calling out on grammar/punctuation, better check your own and make sure it's correct before commenting on others ) AND ... you know you're not getting any puss puss with a happy meal AND WATER! ...................And, get used to the mouthy hoes winn dixie, we're here to stay ... ... I'm done with this conversation, and I'm done with nitpicking back and forth with you and your useless convo !! grow up .. ...............you have a nice day
Stay in school folks!
Guys, the ones that demand these deposits are generally the ones to avoid anyway.
Generally they're the type that have gotten gps and lazy.
Never prepay. There is literally billions of pussy to be had for free!
Girls, the ones that don't pay the deposits, are generally the ones to avoid anyway.
Generally, they're the types that have something to hide or are looking to scam you.
Always get deposits! There is literally billions of gents out there that give deposits for serious get-togethers!!!
A number of years ago I called a girl for an incall and she wanted a $75 deposit. She said to go to a certain spot, then call for her room number. I showed, and she didn't answer.

4 years later (and a different phone for me) she had cleaned up her act and was trying to be legitimate. The only reason I recognized her from her pics was a small birthmark next to a distinctive tattoo. When I met her for an incall I put the money envelop on the desk. We did our thing, then I quickly left. 5 minutes later she called, cussing me out for being $75 short. I said that was for ditching me 4 years prior and keeping my deposit.

Honestly, she's lucky I didn't short her more. Originally Posted by readyd
She was lucky you gave her a second chance.