Looks like I'm banned from Relax2013...

For one thing, I have the texts to prove it. Secondly, if I was lying or couldn't prove that I wasn't lying, you bet your ass Kendra would be in here talking shit. Originally Posted by JohnSnow
Don't get defensive and re-read my post...it's not implying that you're lying. It's stating exactly what we have to work with here and that's one side. After you read it again you'll also see where I said an iron fist is no way of running a business especially a hobby business.

So, I've been to this place quite a few times over the years and have had no problems. Originally Posted by JohnSnow
Also as hobbyist we tend to forget that we may perceive there is no problem but that isn't always be the case. What's presented to you on the surface isn't 100% what it is.

I have had massages scheduled and the provider has asked me to change my time. I am flexible and agree to help them out. I then get more time and/or a much better massage. Stuff happens, both sides need to be more flexible. If you have a business, the customer always cums first!
Similar situation last week...drop of the donation or else...f that. No service rendered none paid for...I've been cancelled on by them received shitty service then offered a make up session that was 1/2 assed told them as much...attitude : too bad. Screw em move on!
That's exactly how I got banned from this place too. Scheduled appointment then start still traffic on 35.

I've wanted to come back but I'm not paying for a donation where I didn't get my dick sucked lol
Don't get defensive and re-read my post...it's not implying that you're lying. It's stating exactly what we have to work with here and that's one side. After you read it again you'll also see where I said an iron fist is no way of running a business especially a hobby business.

Also as hobbyist we tend to forget that we may perceive there is no problem but that isn't always be the case. What's presented to you on the surface isn't 100% what it is.

Originally Posted by Mojojo
Oh no, it's all good. I didn't take it defensively. Damn internets, no accounting for body language.
You know nothing John Snow
For one thing, I have the texts to prove it. Secondly, if I was lying or couldn't prove that I wasn't lying, you bet your ass Kendra would be in here talking shit. Originally Posted by JohnSnow

I, as well, still have those messages. You cancelled a 11:45 at 11:46. No bueno. Feel free to check out the FAQ page on our website, as it hasn't changed in over a year. By the way, I really appreciate being called a bit** via text and being threatened that if I didn't respond to your message in the next thirty minutes you would "go public". And I told you you're more than welcome to, that we don't show favoritism to any client. Yeah, I definitely still have those messages. Hope you got the sympathy you wanted. But we're still not hurting for business.
I, as well, still have those messages. You cancelled a 11:45 at 11:46. No bueno. Feel free to check out the FAQ page on our website, as it hasn't changed in over a year. By the way, I really appreciate being called a bit** via text and being threatened that if I didn't respond to your message in the next thirty minutes you would "go public". And I told you you're more than welcome to, that we don't show favoritism to any client. Yeah, I definitely still have those messages. Hope you got the sympathy you wanted. But we're still not hurting for business. Originally Posted by relax2013
I just can't stop myself from commenting on this. I saw a sign on the wall in the shipping department of a company where I was a client 30 years ago. I simply said "The customer isn't always right, but they should always be satisfied".

A couple years later I crossed over from client to the supplier side of that industry, I made that message my mantra and that attitude paid off and I did pretty good. Whoever wrote this post doesn't share this attitude. I don't know, but I seriously doubt they are the money behind this operation.

Assuming again they sound like someone given a little authority that has gone to their head. For any service company to use the word "banned" is really bad business. I had many clients who were difficult to deal with. I didn't tell them that. I added a "pain in the ass" factor to the cost of anything I did for them. I didn't fight for their schedules like I did the clients that appreciate what my company did.

Clients that can't get the appointments they would like and other subtle hurdles will get discouraged and just move on. The outcome is the same and you avoid this sort of thing. Never underestimate the power of word of mouth. If I was a competitor of anyone with the do as we say or get BANNED attitude I could clean their clock. All it takes is someone with a smile and a "oh shit John Snow, I'm sorry your stuck in fucked up Dallas traffic". Don't say "YOU'RE BANNED". Put a sticky note somewhere that said John Snow is a pain in the ass.

Next time he called his 1st and 2nd choice might not be unavailable. He wouldn't even know there was a message but he'd still get it and move on. This entire thread would never existed. This thread might had died today, but the public head butting got me to comment. That put it back at the top of the active threads.

I already had a negative impression if this place. John Snow isn't the first one to post of managements heavy handed attitude. I took a look at their website just now. It's more than off putting itself. To have negative statements be the fist thing someone sees visiting your site is stupidity from a business perspective. I'm aware of the Davidfree controversy, but if I was just off a plane from anywhere else that obvious vendetta would make me click on the next google hit

I have never worked in a SOB (been called one many times) much less bank rolled one. It seems to me if there is any industry that would like to avoid intimidation as a management strategy it would be them. Free advice is worth what you pay for it. It seems common sense to me that a friendly reputation would be to their advantage. Smart money would ban the banner.

Add me to the BANNED list please.
I just can't stop myself from commenting on this. I saw a sign on the wall in the shipping department of a company where I was a client 30 years ago. I simply said "The customer isn't always right, but they should always be satisfied".

A couple years later I crossed over from client to the supplier side of that industry, I made that message my mantra and that attitude paid off and I did pretty good. Whoever wrote this post doesn't share this attitude. I don't know, but I seriously doubt they are the money behind this operation.

Assuming again they sound like someone given a little authority that has gone to their head. For any service company to use the word "banned" is really bad business. I had many clients who were difficult to deal with. I didn't tell them that. I added a "pain in the ass" factor to the cost of anything I did for them. I didn't fight for their schedules like I did the clients that appreciate what my company did.

Clients that can't get the appointments they would like and other subtle hurdles will get discouraged and just move on. The outcome is the same and you avoid this sort of thing. Never underestimate the power of word of mouth. If I was a competitor of anyone with the do as we say or get BANNED attitude I could clean their clock. All it takes is someone with a smile and a "oh shit John Snow, I'm sorry your stuck in fucked up Dallas traffic". Don't say "YOU'RE BANNED". Put a sticky note somewhere that said John Snow is a pain in the ass.

Next time he called his 1st and 2nd choice might not be unavailable. He wouldn't even know there was a message but he'd still get it and move on. This entire thread would never existed. This thread might had died today, but the public head butting got me to comment. That put it back at the top of the active threads.

I already had a negative impression if this place. John Snow isn't the first one to post of managements heavy handed attitude. I took a look at their website just now. It's more than off putting itself. To have negative statements be the fist thing someone sees visiting your site is stupidity from a business perspective. I'm aware of the Davidfree controversy, but if I was just off a plane from anywhere else that obvious vendetta would make me click on the next google hit

I have never worked in a SOB (been called one many times) much less bank rolled one. It seems to me if there is any industry that would like to avoid intimidation as a management strategy it would be them. Free advice is worth what you pay for it. It seems common sense to me that a friendly reputation would be to their advantage. Smart money would ban the banner.

Add me to the BANNED list please. Originally Posted by boomvang
Great post, boomvang.

But since you brought up my name, I will comment on this thread. I have had many requests to tell my side of the story of why I was banned at Relax2013, but what good would it do? There is no way I would return anyway, so the point is mute. I have a handful of haters on this site who will blast me and tell me I am full of shit anyway. Kendra knows the truth and what she has up on the Relax2013 website is not it!

To her credit, Kendra is very good at twisting things, if not making things up out of thin air and making it appear believable, hell, she may believe it too! I chose to keep quiet, giving my version of events of her banning me anyway, but not about her or the way Relax2013 operates, as it was all a matter of time that Kendra and her heavy handed and overbearing power trip of how she treats people would eventually come out, although it has not come full circle because she has not pissed off the wrong person (yet), this is just a little glimpse. I will bet there are many more guys that are in the same ban boat, but will not say anything.

The sad thing is that none of this is the fault of the girls who work there, but eventually, they will start to fell the impact their drama queen boss has done to their clients. As many girls that have gone through the revolving door there, I am sure they have some stories to tell! To the OP, move on and do not let your hobby experience be effected by this. There are hundreds and hundreds of provider out there and more added every day, enjoy what the Dallas metro area has to offer and have fun!
You choose to keep quiet..... anyone can look at your posts and see that that is indeed a lie.

Btw, our maintenance guy, well he likes me. He likes that I pay rent on time and we never any any issues. He gave me your number and told me what you said. How you called him saying we were a whore house and that we have showers and so fourth. You really are a funny guy, David. You should stop picking up restricted calls.
Great post, boomvang.

But since you brought up my name, I will comment on this thread. I have had many requests to tell my side of the story of why I was banned at Relax2013, but what good would it do? I have a handful of haters on this site who will blast me and tell me I am full of shit anyway. Kendra knows the truth as do I and what she has up on the Relax2013 website is not it!

To her credit, Kendra is very good at twisting things if not making things up out if thin air and making it appear believable, hell, she may believe it too! I chose to keep quiet, about that anyway, as it was all a matter of time that Kendra and her heavy handed power trip of how she treats people, although it has not come full circle as of yet because she has not pissed off the wrong person yet it would appear, this is just a little glimpse. I will bet there are many more guys that are in the same ban boat, but will not say anything.

The sad thing is that none of this is the fault of the girls who work there, but as many girls that have gone through the revolving door there, I am sure they have some stories to tell! To the OP, move on and do not let your hobby experience be effected by this and have fun! Originally Posted by davidfree986
That kind of "my way or no way" attitude reminds me of my ex wife. I'm with Boomvang. Please ban me next. 20 years of the pussy controlling me was enough. I learned that here and in the RL that women are like bus stops: there's one on every corner. And since then I've seen more ass than a saddle.
You choose to keep quiet..... anyone can look at your posts and see that that is indeed a lie.

Btw, our maintenance guy, well he likes me. He likes that I pay rent on time and we never any any issues. He gave me your number and told me what you said. How you called him saying we were a whore house and that we have showers and so fourth. You really are a funny guy, David. You should stop picking up restricted calls. Originally Posted by relax2013
More lies Kendra? I have never called your maintenance guy, I do not have his number and know who he is, nor do I have the time to look it up (not that I would know who to call if I wanted to anyway, I have even forgot where you are located). I do not pick up restricted calls and I have not receive but maybe 2 inbound calls on my hobby phone in the last 6 months. Looks like your ban list is growing by the hour, and it is requests to be banned, that is pretty bad!
More lies Kendra? I have never called your maintenance guy, I do not have his number and know who he is, nor do I have the time to look it up (not that I would know who to call if I wanted to anyway, I have even forgot where you are located). I do not pick up restricted calls and I have not receive but maybe 2 inbound calls on my hobby phone in the last 6 months.
Try again! Originally Posted by davidfree986

You're a liar. I definitely wouldn't of said anything if I didn't have proof. But I'm done with this thread. Why don't you go make new handles so you can vote on my poll?

You're a disgrace to the hobby world.
You're a liar. I definitely wouldn't of said anything if I didn't have proof. But I'm done with this thread. Why don't you go make new handles so you can vote on my poll?

You're a disgrace to the hobby world. Originally Posted by relax2013

You have proof, huh? Well if I was to do something like that, then I would not identify myself! You are grasping at straws and the number you have that did say that to your mm (if it even happened in the first place), is not my number, and I can bet that you have pissed off so many people, guys and girls, that I would not be surprised if a phone call of that nature was made to your mm, if they knew how to get a hold of him. I bet the girls that use to work there know his number as well as the management company that operates your building and they are the ones that called on you. I am sure there are plenty of people you have burned bridges with, so to blame me is laughable!

You mean the poll that you created that you are trying to bribe Eccie administration to ban me? And it is another reason why guys should not do business with you and makes you look like and obsessed immature kid? No thanks. I kinda figured that Kendra would come on this thread after I commented and hijack it and make it about me. So John, or anyone else that thinks Kendra does not like them, just think of me and you will see that you are loved compared to how she overtly tries to unsuccessfully torment me.
You mean the poll that is locked? You have proof, huh? Well if I was to do something like that, then I would not identify myself! You are grasping at straws and the number you have that did say that to your mm (if it even happened in the first place), is not my number, and I can bet that you have pissed off so many people, guys and girls, that I would not be surprised if a phone call of that nature was made to your mm, if they knew how to get a hold of him. I bet the girls that use to work there know his number as well as the management company that operates your building and they are the ones that called on you. I am sure there are plenty of people you have burned bridges with, so to blame me is laughable! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Funny thing is, is you're denying the truth and making excuses that it must of been someone else. Yet, you answer all of your phones the same way. I was as easy as calling a number I had on file for you restricted and then calling the number he gave me a few minutes later. Same exact voice, and answer the phone the exact same way. But you're right, none of your hobby phones are linked back to you. Because that was a Magic Jack and I believe the two I have on file for you a google voices. But that doesn't change the fact that was you.

And FYI I'm not on bad term with any of girls that have worked for me.