Why no Executive Order?

So anyone else getting pretty pissed off and wanting to hypothetically kill these people? Why doesn't T R U M P just send in the troops and get it over with. They want war.
You recollect that storm? GW Bush could have taken over Louisiana and sent in troops ahead at the time, as the Mayor and Governor (Demonicrats x20) both demurred. To do so, El Presidente would have had to declare Marshal Law and taken over the entire State. He blinked, they all lost. That is essentially where we are at with the current Demonicrats and their shit-hole cities. Either wait upon them to ask for help or take them over entirely. Pro Tip: taking over an entire State government is often frowned upon, i.e. bad optics - even though it is blatantly obvious it is sorely needed. Irony sux sometimes...

Why hasn't our Mc T R U M P y sent in the national guard? Is it a political move on H I S side? If H E really wants L A W & O R D E R, than why H E not send Mc T R U M P y troops Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
H E can declare an executive order and do it by force ... Civilians are now revolting and there was a shooting in the streets ... it's like H E is leaving the people to fend for themselves Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Are you saying that democrats are staging an insurrection? Does that mean democrat politicians who have egged on the mob are guilty of sedition?
So anyone else getting pretty pissed off and wanting to hypothetically kill these people? Why doesn't T R U M P just send in the troops and get it over with. They want war. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
No, you want war.
Pro Tip: taking over an entire State government is often frowned upon, i.e. bad optics - even though it is blatantly obvious it is sorely needed. Irony sux sometimes... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

So essentially-- you're saying the OP is correct. Its political. He's concerned more about optics than about the citizens.
The DPST and media wants Big T to send in the guard , so they can call him a Dictator and outa control
Him cant without being asked by the gov So the Liberal govs are between a rock and crazy place
Are you saying that democrats are staging an insurrection? Does that mean democrat politicians who have egged on the mob are guilty of sedition? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

somebody is stirring the pot up. its too well coordinated to be organic.
It's about the Constitution, particularly States Rights, plus math. Invading a State and taking it over is heady at best, deadly at worst. Once the math says that taking it over will save substantially more lives than it would loose - the equilibrium changes. Now if you want to toss in purely political calculation; after a Trump victory in November, the date of equilibrium changing might well be January 22, 2021 or shortly thereafter, leaving ample time for peoples in potentially affected areas (States) to assess their allegiances and prepare for a Biblical sea change.

So essentially-- you're saying the OP is correct. Its political. He's concerned more about optics than about the citizens. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
No, you want war. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

so does OEB
  • oeb11
  • 09-01-2020, 09:57 AM
No- i do not want war - I have seen enough death to last several lifetimes.

war is a horror

I do point out 'with emphasis' that the racist, marxist DPST's and their hypocrisy and Lies are pushing America toward a marxist regime - that only force of Arms may remove once installed.
No, you want war. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Lol what? Are you on crack?
  • oeb11
  • 09-01-2020, 10:15 AM
Valued poster - look around - the racist marxist DPST's are dong their best to bring urban terrorism to America - and succeeding.

The war is already smoldering - watch your back and neighborhood - they may come for you next
biden's/harris' Brownshirts - OBLM and Antifa - beloved of the DPST party.
Terrorism is just another Democrat party Action.
Wow! The far right crowd, on this thread, have gone from delusional to threatening. You guys are funny!
Wow! The far right crowd, on this thread, have gone from delusional to threatening. You guys are funny! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

you imagine too much. no one here is threatening anyone save for one yo yo.
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2020, 11:00 AM
not threatening anyone
Just preparing for self-defense from the DPST Terroristsw.

And advise others to do the same!

Consider carefully - or be caught out by the Nov 3-4 riot onslaught the DPST terrorists prepare for America the complacent.